Keep your pet in his very own paw-sonal space with this KidCo Command Pet Products pet gate. This mounted-pressure gate is a cinch to set up with no drilling required—simply install it in doorways and room openings so you can keep your pet exactly where you want him. Unlike other pressure-mounted gates, this one easily swings open and closed like a door, so you can easily get from one room to the next—no gate jumping necessary! Simply push the release button and lift the handle. Made in the USA with precision and quality, it gives you the freedom to go about your normal routine, while your pet stays content and safely contained.
- Pressure mounted so you don’t have to do any drilling, this gate is easily installed in doorways and room openings so you can keep your pet exactly where you want him.
- Pressure-Plus technology provides extra stability and security and the heavy duty steel construction with non-toxic powder coat paint keeps this gate safe and attractive.
- Adjustable gate width is 29 to 31.5 inches, while the 29.5-inch height keeps dogs from jumping over and escaping. Bar spacing is 2.25 inches, to keep even the smallest pets secure.
- Designed with a special feature that allows the gate to easily swing open and closed like a door, allowing you to easily pass from one room to the next.
- Made in the USA with precision and quality, it gives you the freedom to keep a normal routine while keeping your dog safely contained.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS: THIS GATE IS DESIGNED FOR PETS AND CHILDREN FROM 6 - 24 MONTHS. Since each child’s skills develop at different ages, these parameters should be monitored against your child’s own development. Check the stability of the gate and tighten all hardware and mountings regularly. Never use with a child able to climb over or dislodge/open the gate or enclosure. Never use if gate is less than 3/4 of child’s height. This product will not necessarily prevent all accidents. Never leave child unattended. Never allow child to climb or swing on gate. Use only with the locking/latching mechanism securely engaged. Never use gate at top of stairs. Discontinue use if any part of the gate is damaged. Never climb over the gate. Never hang or tie toys, etc, to any part of the gate.
See all items by KidCo