kin+kind Organic Healthy Poops Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with organic flax seed, pumpkin, organic coconut, organic ginger and slippery elm bark to help keep your pet regular.
- Slippery elm and ginger promote healthy digestion for a happier tummy.
- Certified USDA organic and 100% free from synthetic nutrients, artificial ingredients, chemical processing, grains and GMOs.
- Features real superfood nutrition to provide your pet with the nutrients she needs.
- Mixed in a kin+kind US facility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Probiotics & Enzymes Flora & Digestive Support Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Nutritional Support Powder Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 9.07-oz jar$31.56Chewy Price$36.00List Price$29.98Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.9-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Ample Nutrition High Potency Daily Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Supplement, 7.05-oz jar$25.95Chewy Price$24.65Autoship Price
- NWC Naturals Total-Biotics Probiotic Dog & Cat Powder Supplement, 8-oz jar$42.97Chewy Price$47.99List Price$40.82Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Amino B-Plex Liquid Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz$34.00Chewy Price$32.30Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Biotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2.12-oz bottle$32.94Chewy Price$37.00List Price$31.29Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Zyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120-g jar$24.83Chewy Price$28.00List Price$23.59Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Nutrigest Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 132-g jar$31.88Chewy Price$39.00List Price$30.29Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Smooth BM GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Ultimate Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 320-g jar$55.95Chewy Price$53.15Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Organic Mushroom Complex Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.1-oz jar$19.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||New: Pumpkin, Flax Seed, Coconut...||Slippery Elm Bark, Organic Chamomile Flower, Organic Fennel Seed...||Pumpkin, Apple Fiber, Egyptian Fennel...||Organic Maitake, Organic Shitake, Organic Lion’s Mane...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Chicory Root 1:4, Marshmallow Root 1:4, Fennel Seed 1:4...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||Organic, Grain-Free, Non-GMO||—||—||Organic||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
Worth Giving a Try
Our cat was having issues with constipation to the tune of $1,100 at the vet ER. Changing to easy digestion wet food and adding extra water to his diet did not resolve the problem. We were left giving him a prescription laxative and stool softener every day . I did not want to keep him on these prescriptions constantly if we could help it. So I found this and decided to give it a try. We slowly added this into his evening meal every night and backed off the stool softener/laxative and he has been doing much better and hasn't had the prescription's in about a month now. If you are considering, it is definitely worth a try to see if it helps your furry.
Nouveau says no go!
Unfortunately my little guy will not eat this. I tried it in a cat-safe milk which he loves but would not touch it. Then tried just a sprinkle over his food. But eventually he quit eating his food. As soon as I cleared away the leftover supplement, he gobbled up his food. Really wanted to like this. Back to canned pumpkin we go. And apparently this text box considers an apostrophe a special character? Had to remove it before submitting.
This really works!
My little Yorkie mix was having soft, stinky poops. I mix this into his food and no more pooping problems. I would have given 5 stars but it's not easy to portion out.
No more chasing kitty butts!
I have two cats, Raven and Syrin. There were many times where I had to chase them around with wet rags because they would often leave the litter box with poopy butts. I mix this into their wet food and it’s been a miracle! No more stress for kitties, and no more wiping butts.
Great product for Cat Megacolon
We have been using this product for 4+ years for our cat which was diagnosed with megacolon. Combined with raw feeding, our cat is doing great. I highly recommend kin+kind. We also feed our pets their immune product.
Dog Doesn't Like Smell
I'm sure this is a good product, but I have a Husky and she is pretty picky. This doesn't smell the greatest and when I top her food with it, she doesn't want to eat it. So I gave the rating based on my dog. Doesn't mean the product is bad, just that my dog doesn't like it.
I was hopeful
I had wanted this to work..... sadly it did not. I will have to stop fostering this precious pet if the situation doesn't change soon. It is sad. I like Chewy products and the speedy delivery.
Delilah says yuck!
I have a cat with repeated bouts of constipation and she says this stuff is nasty! She does better with the lactulose even though they outright tell you it tastes bad. I would just use some caution unless you have a cat that eats anything. It’s also a pretty big jar so would be more suited for using for dogs.
My picky dog ate this in her food the first time I gave it to her! Thank you kin + kind and Chewy for the super fast delivery!
Worked for my cat
My cat had liquid diarrhea for a couple of days with also soft diarrhea, he was fine otherwise, I put this on his food, he refused to eat it, so I mixed this with a little organic plain pumpkin and warm water, put in a syringe and he tolerated it well, didn't bother him, next day his poop was solid, he was so relieved and me as well. Really great, I used regular pumpkin which didn't help him, this really helped.