KONG ChewStix Puppy Linked Bones, Pink/Blue
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Special puppy formula safely rewards appropriate chewing.
- Linked bones satisfy thrashing instincts.
- Long-lasting teething solution entices with real wood scent.
- Raised dots extend enjoyment and clean teeth.
- Rounded edges for added safety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- JW Pet Puppy Teether Dog Toy$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- dealFrisco Latex Squeaky Puppy Toy, Pink$5.51Chewy Price
- SodaPup Nylon Diamond Teething Ring Chew Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Puppy Connects Teether Dog Toy Attachment$3.67Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- KONG Stuffable Puppy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium/Large$13.99Chewy Price
- KONG Puppy Binkie Chew Dog Toy, Pink, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Mammoth Bone with Cloth Rope for Dogs, Color Varies, Small$5.87Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Nylabone Teethe 'n' Tug Puppy Toy$4.22Chewy Price$13.19List Price$4.01Autoship Price
- KONG Puppy Tires Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium/Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Mammoth Knot Tug for Dogs, Color Varies, Small$3.07Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- dealKONG Puppy Activity Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Misrepresented as puppy chew stix
Although all large print calls these pink and blue bones KONG PUPPY chew stix, there is an important warning on the reverse. It states “Not suitable for dogs over 120 pounds or “less than 10 months”. Many puppies are less than 10 months! I’m disappointed in this misleading advertising.
Kong "Puppy" Chew Stix -read fine print
Cute chew toy, but the small print on packaging states "Not suitable for dogs less than 10 months of age". I wish I had known this when I bought it for my puppy. Now I can't use it, so for me it was a waste of money.
Way too soft, Choke hazard
I bought the large and the small in search of something my large puppy could chew that was not too hard. Unfortunately it only took her a couple of minutes to bite off a chunk of this toy. Even the large one was still too soft for my puppy.
3 month puppy loves
Was looking for something indestructible to help with chewing. My puppy loves this toy and the coconut smell continues to last so he remains interested.
No match for my lab puppy
Received this today and less than 12 hours later it is in pieces. It felt strong, I was hoping the Kong brand would actually be a challenge and last. Nope.
I thought since this was Kong brand it would be durable. Not at all. My 6 month old jack Russell pup chewed it in half in under 10 minutes.
Destroyed in 10 minutes
My pug puppy chewed this toy apart in 10 minutes. I thought Kong toys were supposed to be super tough but this one isn't.
Our puppy will run with this in her mouth just to hear it shake. It's a harder chew toy so she can get real aggressive with it.