KONG ChewStix Tough Femur Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tough toy has a real wood scent that dogs go crazy for.
- ChewStix make the perfect, safer stick option for average chewers.
- Covered in grooves to clean your furkid’s teeth and keep them entertained.
- Features rounded edges, making chewing sessions even safer for your sidekick.
- Made out of strong materials for tons of gnawing fun.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nylabone Power Chew Bison Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Monster$25.72Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- SodaPup Nylon Honey Bone Chew Dog Toy, Medium$9.99Chewy Price
- Monster K9 Dog Toys Ultra-Durable Chew Ring Dog Toy$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- DealPetstages Dogwood Mesquite Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$11.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Petstages Crack N Fetch Stick Dog Chew Toy, Small$7.60Chewy Price
- Multipet Canine Clean Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$9.99Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Nylabone Power Play Ring Thing Dog Toy$8.90Chewy Price$18.79List Price
- Petstages Orka Chew Pair Tough Dog Chew Toy$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- West Paw Rumpus Medium Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$17.95Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Nylon & Foam Mega Tuff Fabric Competition Stick Dog Toy$10.15Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Excellent chew bone
I have now bought 5 of these, keeping them in various places to ensure my two dogs are never without. They both small dogs, aggressive chewers, and will chew on these for hours easily. The chew bones are very tough and although it seems wierd to have them chewing on something not necessarily natural, it's better than them freaking out and chewing up shoes or just being frustrated because they're bored or anxious. I love these bones!
Not for heavy chewers
I rated this strictly off of having a very heavy chewer. My English bulldog was able to demolish this toy in an hour. Little pieces of white stuff comes off of it as well FYI. Some he swallowed and some on our rug.
I purchased for my GSD puppies 1st birthday she loves chewing on this type of toy and I love Kong toys so I decided to try it. Well it lasted a few days and then the ends were chewed to the point she was taking pieces off. Not for large breed puppies at all, the size is great but they aren't tough at all.
loving his new kong
Zeke has found his new favorite. Always pleased with the King line of chew toys
This is a nice sized chew bone for our dogs ranging in small (westie) to large (standard poodle & labradoodle) dogs. It has a nice smell and seems to be a shape that’s easy to hold.
Durable, but could be stronger
This product could be stronger like a durachew nylabone or benebone, but had some pieces come off with my heavy chewer labrador.
duke extreme chewer
this product has lasted the longest with my extreme chewer.....and I have tried several products that he can't destroy in 5 minutes....this one he is still enjoying after a few weeks....that is a plus!!
Keeps them busy for hours
Great chew toy. My dog is an aggressive chewer and the toy stays just as is. No pieces break off. It’s safe to leave them with this unattended. Only Kong toys in this house. Just watch where you’re walking because if you step on unknowingly it is slippery.
Great for your super chewer!! Long lasting, a tad messy but good!
Not for big dogs
I bought this because I thought it would hold up to aggressive chewers like my 90lb coonhound. He had shredded both ends within about 30 minutes. Probably good for smaller less vigorous dogs.