KONG Extreme Goodie Bone Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Available in two sizes: Medium and Large, so that you can pick the perfect size for your pup.
- Made from KONG Extreme ultra-durable rubber that is long-lasting and soft on your dog's teeth and gums.
- Perfect for stuffing with KONG Stuff'N or Easy Treat paste.
- Treat dispensing toy provides a mentally stimulating puzzle for power chewers.
- Recommended by vets worldwide as a safe toy for active dogs.
For Stuffing Treats: [Click here]
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Hide & Seek Plush Chewy Box Puzzle Dog Toy$11.12Chewy Price$10.56Autoship Price
- KONG Classic Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.98Chewy Price
- KONG Classic Flyer Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Extreme Tires Dog Toy, Medium/Large$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- KONG Puppy Flyer Dog Toy, Color Varies$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Extreme Ball Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price
- KONG Stuff a Ball Dog Toy, Large$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- KONG Ball Dog Toy, Medium/Large$13.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Sensory Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, 3.25-in$10.84Chewy Price
- Hyper Pet Dura-Squeaks Dog Chew Toy, Ball$6.94Chewy Price$7.95List Price
- JW Pet Chompion Dog Toy, Color Varies, Lightweight$4.64Chewy Price$6.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Training, Tough Chewer||Training, Tough Chewer||Training||Tough Chewer||Training|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1209 Customer Reviews
So far so good
My dog destroys every toy given to him. Call it indestructible, he will destroy it. He is a 4 yr bird dog and other than antlers this is the only toy that hasn't been abliterated within hours. He's had it couple of weeks now and is happy as can be. I will definitely buy more from the extreme kong toy line.
The Kong that lasts long!
Having an aggressive chewer can make longevity of dog toys short lived. The Kong Extreme Goodie Bone provides hours and hours of chewing pleasure for my girls, plus they use it at time as a tug toy.
Cleo LOVES IT
She figured out it bounces so sometimes she throws it to go catch on the bounce and most of the time she just loves chewing on it holding in her paws and chewing away happy as can be. She loves the toy and doesn't need the treats inside the ends but I did put pnut butter in one hole once and she licked it but it didnt make her like it any more because she already LOVES this toy. She's 60 lb and 50% Am Staff and hasn't chewed any pieces off yet! Great for a chew lover like Cleo!
My dog LOVES this thing
I have only used the stuff'n treat with it--I put a little in each end and hand it over. When I give this to my dog, he gets all the treat licked out pretty quickly and continues to chew on it for hours. He LOVES gnawing and licking, gnawing and licking, until it's bedtime or we take it away. He's been going at it for a couple months (probably put treat in it about 2-3x/week) and there's zero evidence of wear. He's not the most destructive chewer, but he definitely destroys anything not made for durability.
Holding up to extreme chewing
My 9-month old golden retriever is destroying ALL TOYS - not not this one. It is really keeping him occupied and he really enjoys carrying it around the house. I'm so thankful for a toy that he can't eat!
pitties favorite rubber type toy
my male pittie loves this toy had to replace his old red one cuz it was deteriorating from being left out in the elements and got so upset when i threw it out so heres a new one. lol. plus u can hide treats in the sides even better
Not as tough as other Kongs
I bought one of these for my very chewy new shelter dog, and within 30 minutes she had chewed it into 4 or 5 pieces. She’s not a huge dog & the bone was not undersized for her. I had to gather up the pieces & throw them in the trash. Very surprised by this, as the other black Extreme Kongs I’ve had—in the regular Kong shape—are still holding up well despite daily chewing. Maybe something is different in the manufacturing process of the bone-shaped ones? No idea, but very scary that she tore it up so fast . Still searching for rugged chew options in addition to Kongs.
ONE WEEK AND STILL PERFECT!!
Our 9 month old Lab/Bloodhound mix is a NON STOP CHEWER!!! She's destructed every toy and anything she can get in her mouth! This bone and tire have lasted 1 whole week and have no chunks or pieces out of either one yet!! YAY!! We are so happy and hoping that we have something for her that will keep her busy and entertained! So tired, & broke : ) LOL from buying fun toys that end up in shreds after 5 minutes!! We have the Kong Extreme tire too and she loves it as much as the bone!! Both Still LIke New and they are both her favorite toys!!! We also have the Extreme treat ball that is still perfect after a month!! Thank you so much for making the Extreme toys for dogs like our chewing girl!!
Extremely durable and huge play value
This bone is extremely durable and our dog loves it both on its own and with treats inserted. Great to have Kong that firmly holds dry, non-messy treats, especially for indoors.
This is a toy that was built to last
I say this was a toy that was built to last, as our 8 month old puppy has not yet destroyed this. I often feel bad for our 3 year old dog as we cannot have stuffed animals because our puppy destroys nearly every toy. So with that being said, if you discover a stuffy or roped toy that is built to last, send the info my way!