KONG Secure Dog Booster Seat
About This Item
- Padded interior to keep your pooch comfortable as the booster seat lifts him up.
- Easy to store—for days when your pooch isn’t riding along.
- Washable interior for easy clean-up.
- Internal tether adjusts to most vehicles and allows for simple install.
- Store toys, treats and other must-haves in the pockets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Travel Dog Bucket Booster Seat, Gray/Teal, Large$53.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Seat Belt, 2 count, Black$11.44Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Black$33.12Chewy Price$36.80List Price
- SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Headrest Restraint with Seat Belt, 2 count$12.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seat-Belt Tether, Orange$14.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seatbelt Swivel Dog Collar Tether, Coastal Blue$16.19Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Black$29.41Chewy Price
- Frisco Quilted Front Carseat Cover, Black, Regular$17.81Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Swirl Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 36-In$19.79Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Pet Parents Pawtect Blanket Waterproof Premium Dog & Cat Blanket, Slate, Medium$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- BarksBar Front Seat Cover, Black, Small$20.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Seat fits our boy
Seat is easy to use and fits our pup very well , everything we expected
Bella says it's a 10+++
I had a lot of trouble getting the bottom strap secured behind the seat in my pickup. The pickup seat will not move forward and the back of the seat will not lean forward. I finally got it secured, but my hands look like I was in a boxing match. You might want to be sure you have easy access around the seat you plan to use before purchasing this item. However, my tiny little Bella loves this seat, which makes it all ok. I added a small pillow and a blanket to boost her up high enough to see over the basket. She loves to look out the window as we travel and I feel she is secure in the booster seat with the tether attached to her harness.
Puppy car seat
We took a long trip with our puppy and he fussed just a little in the beginning, but then started looking out the window and eventually laid down and went to sleep. Fantastic product for your furry baby!
My 7 month old puppy was scared of the front seat even with a leash tied to his halter to keep him from falling into the floorboard. This basket is wonderful because he calmed right down and puts his head on the side and just watches me. It appears he feels happy and secure in his enclosed space and he can see what’s going on around him... and I was pleased that the liner is cotton and washable too. Highly recommend this basket.
The best doggie car seat for my toy poodle
I am so happy with this purchase. I read about many dog car seats and this one was one of the top rated and reviewed. The quality of this seat is very good. It keeps my dog in the seat when I clip him in. He is a little over 3 lbs in the picture. I like all the storage pockets and my dog likes to sleep in it after whining a bit. I have not washed it yet, but it looks easy and I hope it continues to look just as good.
Great carseat for my little dog!
I recently adopted a 12 lb. Havanese dog and he loves to ride in the car. I needed a safe place for him to sit and enjoy it, he can look out the window or curl up and sleep! We're excited for our road trip to the beach coming up!! This seat is perfect for my guy, soft padded seat, strong straps to attach to the car, pockets for his leash and goodies!
I bought this because I trust the Kong brand. My little dog loves the car but she’d been sick a couple of times. I also feel it’s safer if I have to get out to get gas or something. Very easy to set up and I appreciate it can be folded into a bag. She seems to like it and I think it could be used as a bed for travel too.
Kong Dog booster seat
Disappointed... especially for the price. The "bucket" isn't very stable can't be secured
Great booster seat
My new puppy loves this booster seat. It brings him up to window level. It keeps him safe so I am not distracted while driving.
I like that this can be adjusted quite a bit for how high it is placed. But I am disappointed that it won’t fit on my right back seat, because my split back seat (Subaru Forester) is extra wide, so that the strap going around the seat isn’t long enough. I contacted the company and they do not have an extension strap. For safety I prefer to have this booster in the back seat, so I can only attach it on the seat behind driver’s seat where I can’t see my dog. It seems to be quite comfortable for my Havanese. After looking out the window for a while, she curls up and sleeps.