KONG Senior Dog Toy
About This Item
- Perfect for stuffing with KONG Stuff'N Senior Easy Treat Paste and Snacks for longer-lasting play.
- Made in the USA from globally sourced materials.
- Made with a soft, all-natural rubber formula designed for seniors.
- Erratic bounce re-establishes play and exercise in mature dogs.
- Helps reduce boredom and relieve separation anxiety for senior dogs.
Make this toy extra fun with [Stuff'N Treats.]
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Small$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Teaser Ball Dog Toy, Blue, 4.5-in$9.20Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Ruff Dawg K9 Flyer Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Flyer$17.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Teaser Ball Dog Toy, Red, 8-in$15.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price
- JW Pet Hol-ee Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Mini$2.50Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Nylabone Double Bone Power Chew Long-Lasting Bacon Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Medium$11.99Chewy Price$17.19List Price
- Chuckit! The Whistler Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium, 2 pack$7.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Chuckit! Sport Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies, 12M$6.40Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Mazee Puzzle Dog Toy, Green$16.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Ruff Dawg Stick Dog Fetch Toy, Color Varies, Twig$10.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, Orange, 8-in$13.96Chewy Price$19.50List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Training||Training, Tough Chewer||Water Toy||Training||Training|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Balls, Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
315 Customer Reviews
This one did not disappoinment me
Even though this is a senior kong toy my aggressiver chewer has destroyed yet. It is perfect for putting a few treats in it and plugging up the hole withe peanue butter and keeping it in the freezer for those times when you need to keep your dog occupied or to help with seperation anxiety. It is a bit too small for every day play for my 9 month old lab but I didn't purchase it for that purpose. I purchased it for the sole purpose of putting a few treats and peanute butter, then freezing it. It is perfect for that for my girl!
Love that this kong is noticeably squishier than the standard red variety. My dogs not even a senior, i just love this just bc you can stuff more treats inside due to the extra give! Mind you she doesn’t chew on her kongs at all and isn’t exactly a power chewer so this works for us :)
Great product, she loves it. Gives her lots of playtime. It also came very quickly. Price is right also.
Great for toothless dogs!
I have a 16yr old beagle/dachshund mix with no teeth who loves this. It's not quite soft enough for her to chew on (well, gum on LOL - she uses it like an anteater instead) but the softness does make it easier to fill than other Kong/treat stuffer toys.
Great for Seniors!
So happy I found this Kong online. It’s perfect for my older dogs. One of them doesn’t have any teeth and he still loves it because it’s softer then the regular Kong. Highly recommend!
Just the right bite
Our senior dog was having problems with chewing her favorite chew toy due to dental issues. Since she had a fit every time we took it from her, I ordered a "senior" Kong. Much softer and she is able to enjoy it without causing pain or further dental issues.
Perfect for Shibas
When my grand puppies visit the Labrador sized Kongs are just to large. Now they have their own. Happy puppies. Happy humans.
Bought this for my labs 2 birthday . She Carries it everywhere with her . I put Greek yogurt and chopped bananas and freeze overnight she loves it.
Great Puppy Toy
You can fill them with treats! They take a chewing. And are just a great puppy toy
Didn't hold up long at all!!
My dog chewed this to shreds within 1hr. I don't know if this was a defective product or not because I had ordered 2 and the other 1 seems to be ok