KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Liver Recipe, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Mess-free, convenient, ozone-friendly can with a built-in nozzle that makes playtime hassle-free, with no wait.
- Easy to dispense straight into your dog’s favorite KONG rubber or dental toys, or as a treat on its own.
- Made with real chicken liver to indulge your pup with the delicious liver flavor most dogs love.
- When stuffed in a KONG rubber toy, it keeps your dog occupied even when you’re away; freeze inside the toy to extend playtime.
- The delicious formula is made in the USA with no trans-fats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealKONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Pepperoni Recipe$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Bacon & Cheese Recipe, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- KONG Stuff'N Ziggies Dog Treats, 7-oz bag, Small, bundle of 2$21.98Chewy Price$20.88Autoship Price
- KONG Stuff'N Puppy Ziggies Dog Treats, Large, 6 count$11.03Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.48Autoship Price
- KONG Stuff'N Liver Snacks Crunchy Dog Treats, 11-oz$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- KONG Stuff'N Ziggies Dog Treats, 8-oz bag, Large$11.03Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.48Autoship Price
- DealKONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Peanut Butter Recipe$6.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- KONG Stuff'N Sweet Potato Spread Dog Treat, 5-oz tube$3.68Chewy Price$6.49List Price$3.50Autoship Price
- KONG Stufferz Chicken Dog Treats, 8-oz bag, Medium/Large$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Stuff'N Real Peanut Butter Dog Treat, 5-oz tube, bundle of 2$9.16Chewy Price$8.70Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Milk, Water, Soybean Oil...||Milk, Water, Soybean Oil...||Milk, Water, Soybean Oil...||Milk, Water, Soybean Oil...||Peanuts, Palm Oil, Banana Flour, Natural Flavors.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Meat||Cheese, Bacon, Meat||Bacon, Meat||Peanut Butter||Banana, Bacon, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables, Peanut Butter|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
162 Customer Reviews
This stuff is great
My pup loves this in the liver flavor. We don't really use a lot, maybe a teaspoon or two as I do not want to add a bunch of calories. But, I put a small amount in a medium size kong and then spread it around inside. As another reviewer mentioned, it would be longer lasting if you freeze it, however she isn't a huge fan of frozen items, (which makes me weep by the way) so it works just fine on its own. It keeps her entertained for a few minutes and she enjoys it.
He loves the taste!
Purchased this as an alternative to the peanut butter we stuff in our pup's Kong. I put it in the freezer so it will last a bit longer.
Puppy Loved it
This is a lifesaver and keeps my puppy busy. He loves this stuff!
My dog Kobe enjoys the liver paste the most. I use it for a treat and giving medication.
My dog loves this stuff! I fill up her Kong toy with this & pop it in the freezer for a cool summer treat.
Pricey for what it is!
Probably will just stick with grocery store canned cheese for the price point but dog seemed to like it. Can sputtered out towards the end and there was definitely still some product inside which is always a bummer!
My dog loves this stuff!!! Anything I want her to eat that she is not crazy about, I flavor w this!!!
If this is o.k. with my dog, it’s o.k. with me
My dogs like this concoction, peanut butter flavor, so I am ordering more. It is not dense like peanut butter, so I am not afraid their airway could get clogged up and its thin, smooth consistency makes cleaning much easier. I got the first one for my little Shih-tzu with dementia to keep him busy when he is fretting, but his brother kept trying to get in some licks, so now they can both have a kong and the good tasting, easy-to-stuff-kong-up-with filling.
Easy to fill kong bone
We fill the black Kong bones with this (and a variety of other flavors). It’s easy to fill and keeps our dogs occupied while we are away. Sometimes we fill the bones the night before and place them in the freezer to make the treat last longer
Can't go wrong!
My pup loves this stuff. We put it in a kong or on a lick mat before we leave for work. It never fails. He loves the flavor of all of them and he gets super excited to get it as a treat.