KONG Wubba Ballistic Friend, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fun, interactive tug and toss toy
- Made with durable, ballistic nylon for added toughness, and tails on one end for extra shaking fun
- Easy to pick up, throw or tug for that special bonding time with your pup
- Reinforced fabric and stitching make this a long-lasting, favorite toy
- Available in four color and character combinations: Orange Panther, Green Bunny, Pink Hippo, and Blue Monkey. You choose the size and the color ships at random
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Wagazoo Plush Squeaking Alligator Dog Toy, Extra Long$18.17Chewy Price
- KONG Squeezz Ring Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$12.64Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Wagazoo Plush Squeaking Giraffe Dog Toy, Extra Long$16.18Chewy Price
- KONG Wubba Classic Dog Toy, Color Varies, X-Large$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- dealKONG Wubba Friend Dog Toy, Character Varies, Small$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- JW Pet Hol-ee Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Mini$2.50Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Chuckit! Erratic Ball Dog Toy, Medium$7.63Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Raspberry Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Strawberry Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- JW Pet Mini Hol-ee Roller Dog Toy, Color Varies$6.00Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Rubber Ball Tough Dog Toy, XX-Large$14.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Chuckit! Pro Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies, 25M$15.95Chewy Price$22.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Exercise, Tough Chewer||Water Toy||Crinkle||Water Toy|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||N/A|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Plush Toys, Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
981 Customer Reviews
No More Faith in Kong "Tough" Toys
Our 40 lbs rescue pup (shepherd mix) played with her Wubba for only 2 days before chewing off a huge hunk and ripping out the stuffing. Took only about 10 minutes of focused chewing to destroy the toy. I'm incredibly disappointed in this toy, especially since Kong has a reputation for well-made, durable toys.
not for chewers
this didn't last 24 hours with my pit/lab mix. she had it torn apart. if you don't have a chewer, this might be good. but wasn't for my pup
Love the Wubba! Very sturdy.
The Wubba Ballistic Friend is my dog's favorite toy. We are on our third in two years. We don't let him have it constantly, only when we play with him with it. It's very strong, and he loves biting the "head." It's good for some tug of war and fetch. If we forget to pick it up he sometimes chews on it, and these occasional chews will eventually open a hole. Not much stuffing, we can still play with it until he gets the "legs" chewed off. We get the largest size for our 60 pound german shepherd mix. Definitely recommend and we will keep buying them.
Not as sturdy as other wubba
We had gotten a different wubba and it held up for some time but this one didn’t even last a day. My dog is not an aggressive chewer so was surprised to the toy was chewed through so quick.
Pup's favorite toy!
My pup is always excited to play with these toys. The canvas material is great for outdoor play and easy to get cleaned up when it gets too dirty. Love the strong squeaker--gets my pup's attention and keeps it. Wish we could choose the color/animal we get but still a great toy for my pup. I would definitely recommend active play rather than just tossing and leaving it to be obsessively chewed, otherwise the lifespan of the toy will be super short.
Not for heavy chewing
My dogs love squeaking toys , but this only lasted maybe 15 minutes, so it’s very cute. But, not tough enough for us,
Sophie loves it
It is my dog's favorite toy. This is the second she has, first last 4 months before she got into the ball. Gets her playing longer than other toys
Great toy for fetch
I got one for each of my dogs. They love them! They are very good to play fetch with and tug of war.
I have purchased several of the Kong Wubba toys and they continue to disappoint. My Lakeland Terrier, a 14 lb. female, can disassemble these things within an hour or two! She begins by chewing open the top portion and then goes on to take the rubber squeaking toy out of them. The one good thing is that she has never been able to chew into the toy balls that are inside the Wubbas and she now has about four of those, which I refer to as her pacifiers!
Had this for a total of maybe 2 hours.. not durable at all.