KONG Wild Knots Bear Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Minimal stuffing for less mess around the house.
- Soft and cuddly enough for naptime.
- Squeaks for extra excitement during playtime.
- Colors vary (Tan, Brown or Grey), you choose the size and the color ships at random.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Bear Dog Toy, Small$5.98Chewy Price
- KONG Low Stuff Scruffs Dog Toy, Large$10.87Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Bear Dog Toy$8.65Chewy Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Elephant Dog Toy, Small/Medium$11.99Chewy Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Hippo Dog Toy, Small/Medium$6.34Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- GoDog Dragons Chew Guard Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Gray, Large$15.02Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- KONG Sherps Yak Dog Toy$7.42Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- GoDog Checkers Chew Guard Elephant Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- GoDog Checkers Chew Guard Rooster Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Mini$9.43Chewy Price
- Multipet Swingin Slevins Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Duck$9.50Chewy Price$12.79List Price
- Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Alligator Dog Toy, Large$9.98Chewy Price
- KONG Cozie Ali Alligator Plush Dog Toy, X-Large$14.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||N/A||Polyester, Latex, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1663 Customer Reviews
Our dogs are enjoying these toys very much. They are durable and soft. we have a Pit 42 pounds and a Lab 120 pounds. we bought one for each. Our Pit likes to fetch it and chew on it. Our Lab just had surgery and is in a kennel for many weeks. This toy has given him something to play a little with and cuddle with as well.
Sophie destroyed it in less than an hour
I was very disappointed in this purchase! Because it was stuffed with rope, I thought that it would hold up a little better. My dog, Sophie had it in shreds in about 30-45 minutes!
Great Quality Chew Toy
I’m so pleased in the purchase of the Kong Knot Dog Toy. We have puppies that love to chew & regular stuff toys get destroyed the squeak toy pulled out & stuffing everywhere. Needless to say that is not the case with the Kong Wild Knot dog toys they are very sturdy, well made toys that are cute & durable that can stand up to our pups playful games. I was so happy with the product I ordered the chicken knot dog toy also which they love playing tug of war with. Highly Recommend Kong’s durable & cute dog toys.
Kong Strikes Again
I only ordered one of these because Freddy generally loves the Floppy Knots toys, but this one has good reviews, so I decided to try it. We're at day 3 and as you can see Freddy is hard at work removing the stuffing, but the bear is in surprisingly good shape. It's only missing the ears thus far. It's got a couple of holes, one in the front and one in the back, but the arms and legs seem to be pretty stout and filled with rope, so I have high hopes for the little bear staying with us for a while. Freddy also really loves this little bear and carries it around everywhere. I have to be careful not to let it be left in the yard overnight, because he will definitely carry it through the dog door if we're not paying attention.
Very Poor Quality
I own a 1 year and 2 months old German Shepherd Dog and she went through this Kongs Wild Knots Bear Dog Toy within 30 minutes. It definitely wasn't worth $18.99+tax. I don't recommend this toy for Big dogs and Giant dogs. The toy is torn apart. My dog took out the rope and stuffing. Was really hoping for this toy. DO NOT BUY, WASTE OF MONEY!!!
Not for a young chewer
This toy lasted less than 4 days with my 18 mo old Golden Retriever. It is well made but not sturdy enough for a young aggressive chewer
They love this!
I just grabbed this to get to the "free shipping" amount and low and behold my two love this and fight over it. The fighting will pass with time, as it has with other toys. My little girl usually just lets her brother take the toys, but not this one. I had to take it to work with me so there were no issues! I'll be getting a few more for travelling and staying in the boat
This toy is very Tiny for the price!
The size said x small but I didn’t realize the toy would be so tiny. Purchased it on sale and even the sale price is high for the size of this toy.
Lasted 2 Months
My giant schnauzer is pretty rough on toys. We are to the point where a pair of old jeans split down the middle with a knot ties in it is the old thing he won't instantly destroy. The squeaker lasted only a minute or two but the bear lasted about 2 months before the integrity of the seams gave way from tug of war and spilled it's guts (rope and cotton). Overall, a good toy that the dog still like to play with and still the favorite toy.
A better alternative to normal plush togs
I have a 2 year old heeler/lab mix, and she’s a heavy chewer. I was buying her the tuff toys, but those last about 4 hours and the stuffing gets everywhere. This is a little more expensive, but when she ripped it open there was minimal stuffing and rope inside, so it’s a solid alternative if your pup loves the plush toys but also destroys them.