Get your fish healthy faster with the Kordon Rid-Ich Plus Disease Aquarium Treatment. This medicated formula combines formalin and zinc-free chloride salt of malachite green—two powerful ingredients proven effective in treating common diseases in freshwater and saltwater fish, like Ich and white spot, plus external parasites and fungal infections. Since it’s more effective, you can use less of it, and decrease the chances of lowering dissolved oxygen in the water, which can stress your fish. Plus, it won’t affect biological filters and is safe to use in saltwater and freshwater fish.
- Dual-strength formula controls Ich and other external protozoan, dinoflagellate and fungal diseases of freshwater or marine fish.
- Combines formalin and zinc-free chloride salt of malachite green for higher efficiency so you can use less, and is safe for fish sensitive to malachite green alone.
- Won’t interfere with biological filtration systems so it helps keep your aquarium or pond water clean.
- Great for treating fungal infections, white spot disease, Ichthyophthiriasis, Costia, Trichodina, Chilodonella and saltwater external parasites such as Cryptocaryon and Amyloodinium.
- Made in the USA and is easy to use, and totally safe and non-toxic to fish in aquariums and ponds.
See all items by Kordon