Lafeber Sunny Orchard Nutri-Berries Parrot Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique shape and formulation includes savory nuts and grains as well sun-ripened apricots, dates and tangy cranberries in a fun-to-eat shape that promotes foraging and mental stimulation.
- Unlike most other seed-based foods, Lafeber hulls their seeds and grains first so the added vitamins and minerals are not lost when with the bird cracks and discards the shell.
- Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and feathers, while essential chelated minerals are quickly absorbed for maximum benefit.
- Made and hand-packed in the USA on the Lafeber farm using sulfite-free vegetables and fruits; naturally flavored and preserved.
- Veterinarian developed to deliver exceptional nutrition; can be served as a complete diet or an engaging, healthy treat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lafeber Premium Daily Diet Macaw & Cockatoo Food, 5-lb tub$29.99Chewy Price
- White Mill PURE Parakeet Food, 1.6-lb bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Lafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Macaw & Cockatoo Food, 3.5-lb tub$35.99Chewy Price
- DealLafeber Fruit Delight Avi-Cakes Small Bird Food, 8-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price
- Wild Delight Nut N' Berry Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- TOP's Parrot Food Organic Pellets Bird Food, 25-lb bag$125.06Chewy Price$118.81Autoship Price
- Lafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 10-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price
- Lafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Cockatiel Food, 4-lb tub$35.99Chewy Price
- DealLafeber Tropical Fruit Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 14-lb tub$115.00Chewy Price
- DealKaytee Waste Free Blend Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$16.19List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Lafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Parakeet Food, 10-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cracked Corn, Hulled White Proso Millet, Red Millet...||Hulled White Proso Millet, Corn, Oat Groats...||Corn, Hulled White Proso Millet, Oat Groats...||Corn, Hulled White Proso Millet, Safflower...||Corn, Hulled White Proso Millet, Red Millet...|
|Bird Type||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats, Birdseed, Pellets||Treats|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
I took my parrot off seed and nuts to a pellet diet. I add these to give him an extra treat and he loves these. It has helped him to except the pellet diet as well. He is 30 years old.
Excellent Product and Shipping
Lightning fast shipping on a great product! Will buy again.
My Grey likes these balls vs traditional pellets, and it's nice that they come in different flavors. However the last few bags have had an increasing amount of broken up balls in the bottom of the bag with a lump of stuck together ones in the middle. You go to try and use the lumped ones and they fall apart in your hands. Almost 1/4 of this last bag will have to get tossed, and that's a lot of waste for an expensive food item. I'm not sure if they are coming this way from the manufacturer, or if it's how they are handled during packing and shipping?
My picky cockatoo Morgan loves Nutri-Berries
My birds have been eating Lafeber products for years.
Look good, won't eat
My double yellow headed parrot won't eat these... even if I break them in half.
I don’t know.
Nutri-Berries are my Amazons favorite treat, but I guess not this bag. He’s had sunny orchard flavor in the past with no problems, but when I gave him these today he tasted one and then looked at me as if I offended him in the worst possible way.
My very picky 28 year old African loves these. I never hesitate to try different foods for both dogs, three cats and my bird.
Bird Loves These Nutri-Berries!
I feed these (or one of the other Nutri-Berry flavors) to my bird 2-3 times a week, as a change from her normal pellet diet. She would love to eat them ALL the time!
Very good product
I gave it 5 stars, because it is a very good product. My african grey used to love all Nutri-Berries. But unfortunely, she has seizures, and it has caused brain damage. So we have a very difficult time getting her to eat anything. But we keep trying all her favorites. and also new things.
Parrot loves Lafeber
My parrot can be a picky eater but she loves Nutri-berries. I love that this is a healthier alternative to bulk seed and very little waste because she eats it all.