LICKS Pill-Free DIGESTION Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Use for single day transition to new pet food, or for dogs with everyday digestive issues add to each meal to relieve daily problems.
- Helps to lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels and to ease intestinal discomfort.
- Pill free administration process allows for 98% absorption rate.
- Administer directly into your dog's mouth or feed him in a separate bowl; use consistently to achieve desired results.
- Licks is produced in facilities and with ingredients for products meant for human consumption.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- waggedy Advanced Omega 3 Max Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$24.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- waggedy Daily Essential Immune Support Puppy Supplement, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Bark&Spark Omega 3 Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 180 count$25.91Chewy Price$24.61Autoship Price
- Bark&Spark Chewable Fiber Probiotics Dog Supplement, 180 count$31.81Chewy Price$36.91List Price$30.22Autoship Price
- DealGoodGood Hip & Joint Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealGoodGood Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Teeth & Gums Support Pot Roast Flavor Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Be Will Daily Vitality Soft Chew Multivitamin for Dogs, 8.46-oz tub, 60 count$17.98Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.08Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Teeth & Gums Support Bacon Flavor Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Hemp Peanut Butter & Honey Flavor Calming Soft Chew Supplement for Adult Dogs, 12.7-oz$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Max Cranberry Unflavored Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle, 2 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealReady Pet Go Good Gut Probiotic Dog Supplement, 90 Count$26.49Chewy Price$32.49List Price$25.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Protease (I, II, III)...||Sun Cured Miscanthus Grass, Dried Pumpkin, Flaxseed...||Sun Cured Miscanthus Grass, Dried Pumpkin, Flaxseed...||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Ginger Root, Peppermint, Fennel Seed...||Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Brevis...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Weight Management||Diabetic Support, Immune Support, Weight Management||Digestive Health, Dental & Breath Care||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Cheese||Chicken, Poultry||Unflavored||—|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Non-GMO||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
No go for my dog
My dog will not use this product she ran when I tried to give it to her in my hand so I tried to mix it into her food would not eat her food.
Finally a fix for sour tummy!
My yellow lab gets an upset tummy (we believe it’s from a hernia) every few days. Licks helps calm it in very little time, where it used to take the majority of a day! So glad the grommet had samples and sent some home with us to try!
After $8,000 in vet bills because my little angle just didn't feel good. I was sure it was cancer. She could not get comfortable. They finally did a camera inside her intestines and found inflammation, which they said is irritable bowel disorder. Sure enough if I picked her up (she's 8 lbs) and listened to her stomach region I could hear all sorts of uncomfortable noises. They started her on the steroids, which would work but caused her to have a weak immune system and get terrible coughs which would then require antibiotics. Finally I thought what would they give a human - digestive enzymes! So I looked for a product that had them and found LICKS Digestion. I put one packet on her food every time she eats (of course she will now not eat without this smelly chicken gravy on her food). She has literally never had a problem since. It has been just over 3 months. Thank you Chewy for helping me find this product!!
Gas and upset stomach
This worked amazing to cure my dogs gas and upset stomach, after getting into a dead deer.
My dog has Avery strange stomach and needs help in digesting his food. I have tried many remedies but this is best we have ever used.
Helps with Boxer gas
We use it daily to help manage the crazy underbite/squash-face gas. The first few days it seems like it stinks WORSE, but once that subsides, they’re more comfortable and so are we. They love the taste, too.
Helps with chronic gut issues
I use to buy these often from a box store, for my senior dogs. One had chronic pancreatitis. This stuff would help after an exciting day, after too much food, or something not healthy eaten. I haven't seen the digestive aides in a while! as was also good a few times a month ti help prevent issues, happy to find someone selling it. Gonna get some for my senior foster pup.
my pup sometimes gets stomach distress or gas. I give her one of these and within minutes she's feeling great. We've been using them since she was a puppy, great to always have on hand.
he likes it
My dog loves the taste and his gas has decreased, will try the irritated skin formula also.