LICKS Pill-Free ElderDog Mobility + Long-Term Health Support Senior Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Keeps your pup feeling young with essential vitamins that help keep your dog healthy and active as he ages.
- Pill Free: Administration process allows for 98% absorption rate.
- Administer directly into your dog's mouth or feed him in a separate bowl; use consistently to achieve desired results.
- Licks is made with 100% real, all-natural chicken, which is cooked twice and concentrated into a blast of flavor.
- Licks is produced in facilities and with ingredients for products meant for human consumption.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TerraMax Pro Extra Strength Dog Hip & Joint Supplement, 32-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$69.95List Price
- Healthy Breeds Multi-Tabs Plus Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 365 count$28.81Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.37Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Amazing Nutritionals Probiotic Joint & Hip Support Daily Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Liquid Health Pets Original K9 Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 128-oz bottle$84.48Chewy Price$111.99List Price
- Zesty Paws Mobility Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Skin Soother Pet Solution, 2-oz$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Organic Fermented Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.75-oz bottle$17.97Chewy Price$22.49List Price
- Dr. Tim's TRP-Tri-COX Minis Small Breed & Puppy Joint Support Dog Supplement, 120 count$30.39Chewy Price$32.09List Price$28.87Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Dandelion Root Bacon Flavored Liquid Digestive & Liver Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$59.95Chewy Price$56.95Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Granules for Dogs, 120 doses$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets Rejenease Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 16-oz bottle$19.47Chewy Price$29.95List Price$18.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: USA Veg Glucosamine, Omega 3 Fish Oil, L-Carnitine...||Active Ingredients: USA Veg Glucosamine, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Vitamin E. Inactive Ingredients: All Natural Savory Flavor...||Mn Elk Velvet Antler Extract, Ginseng Root, Lycium Fruit...||Contains Certified 100% Organic Mushroom Mycelial Biomass Powder Cultured On Organic Oats: Cordyceps Militaris, Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum), Antrodia Camphorata And King Trumpet (Pleurotus Eryngil)...||Flaxseed Oil, Hoki Oil, New Zealand Green Mussel Oil...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Circulatory Care, Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals...||Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support, Senior Care||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||—||—||—|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
CJ loves them!
My dog gave us a health scare and also was not eating enough. This supplement helped him eat more! Wish they were not so expensive though!
I have a 14 1/2 year old, 100 pound +, Old English Sheepdog who has limited mobility due to age. I started giving him this and his walking ability has increased dramatically. He was only able to walk a few steps before I started him on this product. Now he wants to walk down the sidewalk and around the yard. I'm very pleased with it and he's only getting 1 packet a day at this point.
So happy to see these being carried
I use to buy these often from a box store, for my senior dogs. One had chronic pancreatitis. This stuff would help after an exciting day, after too much food, or something not healthy eaten. I haven't seen the digestive aides in a while! as was also good a few times a month ti help prevent issues, happy to find someone selling it. Gonna get some for my senior foster pup.
Gizmo, my 8 yr old shih tzu has some joint/hip issues, the vet suggested some supplements but he wont eat them, I found this, it's a gel-liquid that I mix in just a little bite of food, it doesn't smell bad, he will eat it but I have to spoon it to him...it really seems to help, I have even noticed his eyes look more clear since I've been giving this to him...good product
We love all the licks dog products
My dogs loves it we put it right in at dinner time! We can already see a difference