LICKS Pill-Free SKIN & ALLERGY Cat Supplement, 10 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Omega 3s moisturize your cat from inside out and provide hot spot relief for urgent issues and seasonal allergy relief.
- Pill free administration process allows for up to 98% absorption.
- Licks is made with 100% real, all-natural chicken, which is cooked twice and concentrated into a blast of flavor.
- Administer directly into your cat's mouth, on her paw or feed in a separate bowl.
- Licks is produced in facilities and with ingredients for products meant for human consumption.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Liquid-Vet Itch & Allergy Support Chicken Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.59List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Feline Skin & Itch Cat Supplement, 450 drops$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Feline Antimicrobial Facial Therapy for Cats, 2-oz bottle$12.35Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Duralactin Feline L-lysine Cat Supplement, 32.5-mL syringe$9.95Chewy Price
- Vetericyn Plus Feline Antimicrobial Cat Wound & Skin Spray, 3-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy L-Lysine Paw Gel Salmon Flavored Gel Immune Supplement for Cats, 3-oz tube$9.29Chewy Price$8.83Autoship Price
- NOW Pets L-Lysine Immune System Support Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$10.60Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.07Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet L-Lysine Amino Acid Support Soft Chews Cat Supplement, 100 count$10.15Chewy Price$9.64Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Lysine Immune Health+ Tuna & Chicken Flavored Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 4.2-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Viralys Gel Immune Supplement for Cats, 5-oz$20.88Chewy Price$20.99List Price$19.84Autoship Price
- Optixcare L-Lysine Cat Chews, 60 count bag$13.88Chewy Price$27.98List Price$13.19Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Lysine Plus Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 180 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Omega 3 Fish Oil, inositol, Vitamin C. Inactive Ingredients: All Natural Savory Flavor...||Apis Mellifica, Cantharis, Dolichos...||MSM, Fish Oil, Hyaluronic Acid...||MSM, Fish Oil, Hyaluronic Acid...||Active Ingredients: Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Fish Oil, Flaxseed, Hemp...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Immune Support|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||—||—||—||—|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||Chicken, Poultry||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Happy Cats love Licks
My cat has seasonal allergies and gets a watery eye, have avoided pills cause heck who wants one? He loves these and they knocked the issue right out. We mix it in with some wet food and he licks the Licks right up!
The ONLY solution to a hyper pup
Before I brought my pup home, I bought several teething products, so I’d have them on hand when that difficult time begins. He’s still a few weeks away from teething, probably, but I accidentally discovered that he absolutely LOVES these ring chews. I’d been giving him some pork skin rolls that his parents loved playing with and chewing on, but I forgot to restock, and he ran out of them. Hoping to keep him occupied, I grabbed one of these rings from the bag, and he was instantly obsessed. It’s currently the only thing I can give him to stop him from hyper-actively bouncing all over me when I’m trying to check email or order more dog supplies online. In fact, he’s munching on one right now while I write this review. I will say that you absolutely need to supervise your pup with these things. In ring form, my pup is likely chew and chew until he breaks off a big chunk of it that might be a choking hazard. Once I take that chunk away, he chews on the ends, breaking off tiny, manageable pieces. So what I do now is pull the ring open where it overlaps, break off about a third of it, and give that to him. He munches on the ends and gives me a few minutes of peace. And since I’ve only given him part of the ring, he’s not making a whole meal of it. Anyhow, this is a great product that my pup loves more than anything — food, toys, or otherwise!
YES YES YES
So my puppy is almost 12 weeks and has been biting me all over lately! Not to the point of drawing blood but just because he’s teething. Toys don’t always work for misdirected chewing, but, BUT, these are pure GOLD! He tried to nip at my leg and I gave him one of the rings and he hasn’t tried to naw on me! Keeps him occupied and calm! Will definitely be buying more!
9 week old pup loves these!
If I could a MILLION stars …I would! My 9 week old puppy has been going threw his teething phase and I really wanted something for him to chew… other than my hand or arms. I also needed something to keep him busy while i clean , etc,. He absolutely LOVES these teething rings. Sorry for the horrible pictures, he was so occupied. I’m a very happy shopper. I’m ordering more of these as soon as I finish writing this review! (THIS IS A LEGIT REVIEW) lol.
My pup loves this! Keeps him busy for awhile and he loves the taste
It smells like rotting fish and is super oily so it gets everywhere, gross. It didn’t do anything for my cats allergies.
My cat has seasonal allergies and gets very itchy. She will scratch herself so badly that her skin becomes raw and scabs. She also is picky and wont touch any pills or treats. I started giving her the licks supplement and it has helped tremendously. It definitely has helped sooth her skin and prevent all of the itching. I recommend applying it to your cats arm because they have to eat it in order to get it off and clean themselves. The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the oil and the paste separate in the package. Ive tried massaging the pack before opening but it doesn’t seem to help.
My cat likes
These are really slimy and smelly but my cat likes the taste shes also a strange cat. She has shown improvement with allergies i think nothin will stop our allergies but a move out Tennessee.
Cat loved it!
My cat needed help with itchy skin. This seems to be helping her. I was worried that she would not like the taste- but no worries! She loves it. Shipping was quick as well.
Not for my cats.
I purchased this product because one of my cats has allergies and the vet wanted her on something with EPA and DHA to help with her allergies and skin itchiness. This was the third product I tried and she did not like it and neither did my other cat (who likes everything). I could not get the what I assumed was the chicken flavor to mix with the fish oil in the packet; it was always separated. Either way, neither cat would touch it. After 3 fish oil products and trying a different product that was more of a flake, I realized my cat just doesn't like the texture of fish oil. Not for my cats; but maybe yours will like it.