Li'l Pals Double-Sided Dog Comb, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features 32 closely-spaced stainless steel teeth on one side and 17 stainless steel teeth on the other.
- Quickly and easily removes tangles and mats to smooth the coat and prevent new mats from forming.
- Efficiently lifts fleas and burrs out of his hair; also smooths and straightens whiskers and facial hair.
- Regular brushing massages the skin to stimulate the production of natural oils and distributes them evenly for a shiny, healthy coat.
- 3-inch handle and 1.75-inch head is scaled down to perfect proportions for toy and small breed dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetBrush by WetBrush Detangler Dog Brush, Teal, Small$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Slicker Brush for Dogs & Cats$5.95Chewy Price$5.97List Price
- Li'l Pals Coated Tips Dog Slicker Brush$7.49Chewy Price
- PetBrush by WetBrush Ultimate Groomer Dog Brush, Teal$8.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Bass Brushes The Bathing Dog Brush, Color Varies$8.95Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes De-matting Slicker Style Dog & Cat Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Large, 2 count$28.70Chewy Price$31.90List Price
- Frisco Cat & Dog Pin Bristle Brush, Large$9.95Chewy Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Brush for Long Hair Grooming, Deshedding, Massaging & Bathing Dog & Cat Brush$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Small$4.68Chewy Price
- PetBrush by WetBrush Detangling Dog Comb, Teal$5.60Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Le Salon Essentials Dog Face Trimming Scissors, Red$5.87Chewy Price$6.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
127 Customer Reviews
Comb bar is not metal as in image
The center of my comb that holds the pins is plastic. The very first time I used it the pins of the comb fell out. I should have returned it right away. Instead, I made the mistake of assuming that if I heated the plastic I could "seal" it together. Well, it didn't work. The pins slid out more.
I have three of these. The first two are great and still going strong after over two years of use. The new one has lost two prongs already after only being used a few times. It’s also a different colour than pictured on the website, and feels like a cheap knock-off of the original.
Comb was poor quality. But I love Chewey
The first time I ordered this little comb I absolutely loved it. was perfect for my two little fur babies. So I reordered, 3 more and have only used them a few times before the metal teeth started falling out. I hope to find something similar but better quality.
GOOD ENOUGH TO BUY AGAIN
WIFE WHO DOES THE DOG GROOMING LOVES THIS COMB IT WAS AT HER REQUEST THAT WE PRUCHASED A SECOND ONE
I have a rough collie and she tends to get matts behind her ears this works wonders to get in there and then protect her skin if I have to trim the matt out!! I have two on hand
Perfect for what I need
On one side is fine teeth for combing out eye goop from fur (after I wet the fur). Wider teeth great for face; ears; neck. Works perfect.
Thought it was great price and then I found out why. You get what you pay for. This is a good product and does what it is supposed to do, but it is VERY small!
Double sided comb to detangle
Perfect size for my hand and dog. I thought the teeth would be a little thinner on the fine toothed side, but they are the same thickness as the wider spaced side. The bristles are sturdy though, which is great. Seems to be good quality! My hand is 6.5 inches from tip of middle finger to wrist for reference. Love the green color that arrived! If you are expecting blue, just know that they send random colors of this comb.
Perfect for toy dogs
This comb is the perfect size for de tangling my 8 lb Cockapoo. I use it on his whole body and find it comfortable to hold unlike some other reviewers have mentioned, as does my husband
This little comb is the perfect size for working on my terrier’s feet and faces. It’s nice and small for the small areas. Love the colors as well-much nicer than the old purple/green.