Link My Pet Dog GPS & Activity Tracker with Training Tools & Link Bluetooth Beacon, Black & White
About This Item
- Advanced GPS connectivity tracks your dog’s current location and sends an alert to your mobile device when he steps outside your custom set perimeter.
- The accelerometer tracks your dog’s steps and daily activities using the Link mobile app which is free to download—subscription required.
- The collar also acts as a training aid using your mobile device to send tones and vibrations to your dog’s collar to reinforce paw-sitive behavior.
- Use the PetPass feature on the Link mobile app to safely store your pal’s ID and vet records for easy reference during travel or emergencies.
- Use the portable Bluetooth puck to create a “safe zone” wherever your pet goes—at home, the office, on vacation and more!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, Blue, 64-oz$63.19Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- PATPET P650 300M Remote Training Dog Collar, Small, Pink, 1 count$49.90Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Ceramic Whale Dog & Cat Water Fountain, Blue, 64-oz$57.17Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- PATPET P920 Outdoor Dedicated 1300M Remote Dog Training Collar$119.90Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Collar Type||Activity Tracker, Remote Training - Noise, Remote Training - Vibration...||Activity Tracker, Remote Training - Noise, Remote Training - Vibration...||Activity Tracker, Remote Training - Noise, Remote Training - Vibration...||Standard||Activity Tracker|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Water Resistant||Water Resistant||Water Resistant||GPS||Waterproof|
|Material||—||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
We love everything about this!!!
We have applied a few ways and it always works. We were lucky and she loved the first few applications then once the dead chunks started to come off she didn’t seem to want to let us put it on. She tried to rub it off and got the pieces off herself on her blanket after one application she was left alone. It took about 4 days for the surface of her nose to look much better but we did see improvements with every application. The longer we got her to leave it on the better it worked. I also have applied some to her ears only twice and that took off the what looked like painful dry skin with dead fur all over them. *we just adopted her in November 2021, she was an ex-fight dog. Her ears we were told would always be like that. But thank look and feel so much better. She doesn’t mind you touching her ears now.