Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Bacon Flavor Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Manufactured in the USA using U.S.-sourced wholesome ingredients to ensure maximum quality control and safety.
- Easy to administer thanks to the savory chicken and pot roast flavors your pooch will crave.
- Formulated to deliver fast-acting relief of occasional stiffness and joint pain in dogs of all ages and sizes.
- Premium-quality, pharmaceutical-grade supplement contains glucosamine, MSM, hyaluronic acid and chondroitin in every dose.
- Simply pour the recommended dose over his food at mealtime. No more hiding his pills in cheese, peanut butter or soft treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavored Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs, 8-oz bottle, 2-pack trial$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- PetNC Natural Care Hip & Joint Mega Max Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$24.88Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.64Autoship Price
- Doggie Dailies Advanced Hip & Joint Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 225 count$29.97Chewy Price$40.49List Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Pro-Sense Hip & Joint Solutions Regular Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$10.72Chewy Price$10.18Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Senior Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- VetClassics Joint Support Plus Hip & Joint Support Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Hemp Elements Mobility Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- Liquid Health Pets K9 Level 5000 Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$18.95Chewy Price$25.95List Price
- DealPetHonesty PureMobility Max-Strength Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Liquid Health Pets Original K9 Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.21Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Doggie Dailies Glucosamine for Dogs Peanut Butter Advanced Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs with Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid & CoQ10, Premium Dog Glucosamine, 225 count$29.97Chewy Price$40.49List Price$28.47Autoship Price
- waggedy Anti-Inflammatory Hip & Joint Turmeric, Glucosamine & MSM Dog Supplement, 90 Count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Proprietary Blend: (Per 1 Capful, i.e. 1 oz) Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Proprietary Blend: (Per 1 Capful, i.e. 1 oz) Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Proprietary Blend: (Per 1 Capful, i.e. 1 oz) Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Glucosamine Hydrochloride (From Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (From Porcine) Chicken Flavor (Artificial), Corn Starch...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
My old girl won't take pills, she's much too old and wise to fall for simple tricks or even clever deceptions. No... but bacon flavor! Now that's a different story! This stuff really works. Has her playing with her toys like she was a puppy again. The rest of her mates are getting up in years too so Liquid-Vet has become a regular part of their diet.
Order arrived today, quick shipping since i ordered two days ago but after opening the bottle I noticed the expiration was March of last year. I will not be using this on my dogs food. I have seen multiple other reviews on this specific product being expired, but I did take a chance on this one because my girl won't eat the chewables so liquid was the way to go. Hope to resolve this issue for myself and future buyers.
My 6 mo Yorkie was having trouble with her left hip walking. A friend told me about the Liquid -Vet . I ordered the bacon flavor and she loves it. Walks like a champ.
Well pleased with the hip & joint medication for Sophie - being the finnicky eater she is, sometime she doesn't get the daily dose of meds needed for her right front leg. She limps a lot when she misses her doseage, but when she does get it, she seems to walk without any signs of aching. I am very thankful I found out about Liquid-Vet.
Finally, finally, finally! After six years of searching, here is a hip and joint supplement that my dog will consume every day. I must have wasted hundreds of dollars over the years because his joints have always bothered him, but he won't take any medicines in any disguise or form, until now. He has been on this formula since February 2022 and it has made a huge difference to his joint health and his self-confidence.
Paying it forward
Bought the cat version and was so pleased that I got these for friends with older dogs.
Didn’t agree with her
The product made my little dog pee all over the house which she never did before. Vet thinks it bothered her kidneys. I gave her half the amount they call for but it wasn’t good for her. This product might be good for other dogs it just didn’t agree with mine.
I've tried other joint support products before, but this is the first one where I could actually tell the difference in my dog. I have a 14 year-old terrier mix who has had mobility problems for a few years now. She is still spunky and wants to play, but I noticed that she wasn't able to stand for a very long time at all. I've had her on this supplement for over a month now and she's always in the kitchen under my feet and doesn't have to go lay down every few minutes. Annoying (not really) for me, but awesome for her that she has a little more stamina.
This Works for my dogs
My boxer was having difficulty walking long distances, going up/ down stairs, seemingly stiff getting up from his bed in the mornings. Took him to the veterinarian and they were talking injuries and surgery. I got a 2nd opinion and ( based on X-ray) they said arthritis .I did some research and came across this product, with really good reviews. I tried it for three weeks and honestly my 10 year old dog was running around like he was 4-5 years old again. I use it for preventative treatment for my Pit Bull also. It has been great for my dogs joints.
My sweety takes this daily with a dropper before breakfast. It helps his joints. My vet recommended it. He is 9 yrs old. NO PROBLEMS FROM HIM.