Liquid-Vet Teeth & Gums Support Pot Roast Flavor Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Liquid supplement is easier to administer than pills or powders.
- Supports your dog’s overall periodontal function.
- Your pup will love the savory pot roast flavor.
- Suitable for all dog breeds.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Healthy Breeds Hip & Joint Care Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Primo Pup Vet Health Puppy Multivitamin Dog Supplement, 60 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Glucosamine Hip & Joint Medium Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$39.97Chewy Price$49.97List Price$37.97Autoship Price
- NaturVet Moderate Care Glucosamine DS Plus Liquid Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$28.89List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Perna-Flex 2 Joint Support for Dogs, 90-tablets$53.57Chewy Price$56.99List Price$50.89Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Vegetarian K9 Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$43.97Chewy Price$47.97List Price$41.77Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Glucosamine Hip & Joint Large Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$69.97Chewy Price$89.97List Price$66.47Autoship Price
- Animal Nutritional Products ArthriMAXX™ Premium Dog Soft Chews Joint Support Supplement, 120 count$36.99Chewy Price$48.98List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Mount Ara Chill-Mat & Every Day Wellness Peanut Butter Bundle Dog Calming Supplement, 1-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Dealwaggedy Daily Essentials Multivitamin Adult Chew Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealPet Naturals Dog Scoot Bars Dog Chews, 30 count$20.00Chewy Price$19.00Autoship Price
- DealAngels' Eyes Heavenly Coat Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$22.50Chewy Price$21.38Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||MSM, Cranberry Extract, Cetylpyridinium Chloride...||MSM, Cranberry Extract, Cetylpyridinium Chloride...||MSM, Cranberry Extract, Cetylpyridinium Chloride...||MSM, Cranberry Extract, Cetylpyridinium Chloride...||Active Ingredients: Contains Extracts of Certified Organic Chamomile Flower, Thyme Leaf, Fennel Seed...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
|Food Flavor||Meat, Beef||Chicken, Poultry||Bacon, Meat||Unflavored||Unflavored|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
3 Happy Campers
I just purchased my first two pack of Liquid-Vet from Chewy.com. All 3 of my dogs had gingivitis starting (the little red lines on gums)! I have had dogs all my life and have NEVER had this problem!! Searching for something that would work on this problem I came across this product, so I though it was worth a shot based on the reviews. So glad I did. Its been just under a week and the red lines have vanished...Fantastic! I pour it on their food, including a crushed vitamin, and they eat everything! I have a small, medium and large dog of obviously different breads and temperament and they all seem to like it. Thank you so much, you have possibly just saved me a huge vet bill. I reordered, this time 2 of the large bottles!
Wish they liked it!
I thought since it said picky dog approved my dogs would lap it up. Unfortunately I was wrong.
Love this product!
This is the best product I have found for my dog's teeth. She was getting some build up of tartar on her teeth and her upper gums were developing a red line, slightly swollen look. Within a week all this was gone. Her teeth are beautifully white and shiny, and her gums are perfect. I add this to her dinner, and she's ok with the taste, not crazy about it, but cleans the bowl anyway. Definitely recommend this product.
Dogs won’t go near this stuff
Was hoping this would help with my dogs’ dental health. After seeing all of the positive reviews I bought 4 bottle - But none of my 3 dogs want to eat their food when I put this on it. Turned out to be a waste of money
This is GREAT!!!
I have a senior Pembroke Welsh Corgi and he's 14 years old. I simply pour the correct amount in his food and he licks the bowl clean. I am also putting a little bit in my 5 year old Corgi boy and ( to ward off any dental and gum issues) and he licks his bowl clean!!
My dog had some really bad breath. No more! Works like a charm. The bottles do not last for long though. They’re only 8oz each.