Rx Vitamins Rx Biotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2.12-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Works to stop the growth of potentially harmful bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Aids in quelling digestive discomforts like mild diarrhea‚ constipation or vomiting.
- Powder does not contain any artificial flavors or additives.
- Stimulates the growth of probiotic bacteria in your pet’s stomach.
- Approved by the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rx Vitamins Rx Zyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120-g jar$23.09Chewy Price$28.00List Price$21.94Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$23.97Chewy Price$33.75List Price$22.77Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Supplement, 120g jar$18.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.02Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Ultimate Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 320-g jar$55.95Chewy Price$53.15Autoship Price
- VetClassics Protegrity EZ Probiotic & Enzyme Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets TummyWorks Probiotics & Digestive Dog & Cat Supplement, 160 scoops$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Clay Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 100-g$25.00Chewy Price$23.75Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Probiotics & Enzymes Flora & Digestive Support Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- NOW Pets GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$11.30Chewy Price$27.99List Price$10.73Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Profivex Probiotics 5-Strain Pork Pet Digestive Health Probiotic, Prebiotic & Fiber Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8.5-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- VetriScience Probiotic Everyday Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$42.00Chewy Price$39.90Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Solubles...||Maltodexin, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavoring...||Poria Sclerotium Fungus, Coix Seed, Magnolia Bark...||Active Ingredients: Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Good supplement usually, but I was sent an unlabeled product
I received this product as a blank white bottle with nothing on it except a barcode sticker on the lid. I was given a full refund by Chewy, but I'm unnerved that it was shipped to me like this in the first place. I don't feel comfortable giving my cat a mystery powder that isn't labeled.
Review of order
It was recommended by a holistic vet who helped me get my baby off of kibble and onto home cooked meals! I will definitely be keeping this on hand for daily use to make sure my baby gets the pro and prebiotics his tummy needs to stay healthy!
I have started giving one measure daily for my cats they accepted it readily . One of my cats has a liver issue and I think it helps her
no label anywhere on the bottle
My bottle came unlabeled.. very weird and off putting.
This product helps my Jericho with his GI health, he is notorious for consuming rabbit and deer “raisins” in our woods resulting in GI issues.
probiotic for pup
Vet recommended and have been very happy was has my dog. Schnauzers can have finicky systems and this seems to help! Would recommend to all pet owners
Chewy is the best!
Easy to navigate website! Fast delivery! Representatives are friendly and sooo helpful! Such a variety of food and products for all pets!
I had bought products from a private and expensive company. After 2 wks. I hoped to see something. Anything. No results. I used this and saw results. Keep in the fridge!! Great price for amount needed.
Works like a charm!
Our vet had prescribed this to our Golden who had the occasional diarrhea. He would have these little episodes of diarrhea that wouldn’t stop. Once we started sprinkling two scoops on his food twice a day it took about 36 hours and all was back to normal. This stuff is incredible and so good for their digestive tract. Highly recommend if your pups or kitties have occasional tummy issues.
My Yellow Lab loves it!
So my yellow lab is not a picky eater but has a horribly scared GI tract, story for another time. But I was given this probiotic by her Vet after about of colitis. I have given her probiotics ever sense, of course with stents without. She actually will not eat her morning meal without it sometimes. I've also tried the Dr.Lyon's brand. They both work, but I find this one to work the best!!