Rx Vitamins Rx Essentials Powder Multivitamin for Dogs, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Spirulina helps boost the immune system and digestive health.
- Added protein and iron from defatted‚ desiccated beef liver.
- Milk thistle supports liver health.
- Powder is easily added to wet or dry dog food.
- Comes as a high-quality powder that tastes good, too!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fera Pet Organics Mushroom Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.12-oz bottle$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Organic Mushroom Complex Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.1-oz jar$19.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.97Autoship Price
- NaturVet Mushroom Max with Turkey Tail Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Digest-All Plus Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz$40.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Cardio Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Heart Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Supplement, 120g jar$18.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.02Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Canine Complete Powder Multivitamin for Dogs, 1-lb$30.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Hip & Joint Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Canine Complete Soft Chews All-in-One Supplement, 120 count$36.79Chewy Price$46.99List Price$34.95Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Joint Mobility All-In-One Supplement, 4-lb$97.97Chewy Price$109.99List Price$93.07Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Joint Mobility with Green Lipped Mussel All-In-One Supplement, 2-lb$65.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price$62.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Organic Kelp, Organic Flaxseed, Fish Protein Powder...||Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium...||Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium...||Potato Starch, Flaxseed, Glycerine...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Senior Care||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health...|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||Bacon, Meat||Bacon, Meat||N/A|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
What a customer service!
This product is great. Good for hypoallergenic dog But I want to share how great customer service is at Chewy : my dog passed before opening this product, I called Chewy, they credited my account right away, ask to donate the product to local shelter, plus next day I got beautiful flowers from them to cheer me up from passing of my dog. I really appreciate all this. Thank you Chewy
Review of order
It was recommended by a holistic vet who helped me get my baby off of kibble and onto home cooked meals! I will definitely be keeping this in my pantry for daily use to make sure my baby has proper nutrition!
No issues with smell or taste
We have an unusually picky and sensitive yellow lab mix. This supplement seems fairly innocuous from our dog’s standpoint, she didn’t even bat an eye when we started using it! (And no side-eye or dirty looks either! lol) As far as health effects for good or bad, haven’t noticed anything negative after a couple weeks of using, so far so good!
Easy to use
Wish it came in a bigger container but easy to add to her raw and know she is getting all the nutrients
Peace of mind
I love this product. It's the perfect addition to a homemade diet. Has a slight odor to it. But the dogs don't seem to mind and when mixed it's gobbled up. Used for months. No issues. Will keep buying
I would definitely buy again and recommend this product! My 9 month old German shepherd is fed a homemade diet and this extra additive is just what she needed. She doesn't seem to notice anything different with her food and devours it every time. She also has a sensitive stomach and there has been no reactions to the powder. I started her off on 1/2 a scoop per day for a week.
Good for sensitive stomach
I put half a scoop, 2x per day on my dogs homemade food and he tolerates it well. It makes me feel better knowing he’s getting his nutrients. I’ve tried so many different wet and dry dog foods over the years and he can’t tolerate them - ends up with horrible reflux/regurgitation/motility type symptoms. No issues at all with this so far, thank goodness.
My girls have this on their fresh food daily & their are no complaints!
Stormy loves it!
Very easy to give. Stormy must like the taste cause she gobbles up all her food with the powder sprinkled in. Piece of mind for me knowing that she's getting all her essential vitamins along with her home cooked food.
Dogs won't touch it
I cook chicken for my dogs, use the juice also & when I put this in the food they WON'T eat. Had to throw away the food with it & warm up more chicken WITHOUT adding this in.