JW Pet iSqueak Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Flexible tough rubber squeaky ball
- Durable rubber squeaky ball holds up to tough play
- Made with safety-tested non-toxic paint
- Not intended for aggressive chewers
- Suitable for teething puppies, perfect for interactive play
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with Squeaking Ball Dog Toy$5.38Chewy Price
- dealJW Pet iSqueak Bouncin' Baseball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$2.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Fetch Rubber Ball No Squeak Dog Toy, Large$5.54Chewy Price
- KONG Wavz Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$2.99Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- ZippyPaws ZippyTuff Squeaker Ball Dog Toy, Teal, Large$6.29Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Squeaker Classic Ball Dog Toy, 3.8-in, 2 count$13.74Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Squeaker Soccer Ball Dog Toy, Green$9.80Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- dealOutward Hound Squeaker Ballz Dog Toy, Medium$8.99Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Squeaker Tire Ball Dog Toy, Green$6.32Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- JW Pet iSqueak Funble Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$5.69Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Petstages Grunt N Punt Squeaky Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Yellow & Green$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- KONG ChiChewy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$4.90Chewy Price$6.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Exercise||Crinkle, Exercise||Tough Chewer||Squeaky||Outdoor, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
542 Customer Reviews
JW Pet balls are the best!
Our Border Collie chose this ball first out of a line up of new balls and toys. It is scented and durable with enough squish and squeak to make it irresistible. I got her a large so it wouldn't roll under the bed or couch. She can't quite pick it up in her mouth, but she is still having lots of fun trying.
This ball is my dog's favorite one. He has about 8 balls, and he brings this one inside all the time. He gets excited when he finds it out in the yard, and he ignores his other balls once he finds this JW ball. It's certainly durable since "Jaws" (my dog's nickname" hasn't been able to penetrate it with his sharp teeth. I highly recommend it and plan on getting another one or two with mhy next order.
Adores this ball
My puppy got one of these "used" from a friend, lol. He played with it so much he needed a new one. How happy was he to find out that this one squeaks!! Loves his new ball!
great ball, good bounce
This is a durable fun ball and our favorite over any others. My only grief is that I only want it in the bright yellow/green and you get what they give without choice. We use it in our yard and at the lake. A red and blue ball are much harder to see.
Lasted more than 5 minutes!
We have a pitt bull and his favorite thing is to destroy every toy he gets in under 2 minutes! the squeaker lasted a good 10 minutes (this is unheard of for him) and he still loves playing with the ball even though its destroyed, ha. We've already gotten two and plan on getting more! If you ever make another squeaky ball that is even more indestructible, let me know and we will get it! Overall, awesome toy!
Disappointed, broke after 10min
My dog is not a heavy chewer and we have a ton of other balls he plays with and they didn‘t brake - but this one fell apart after not even 10min of play. Very disappointing! Would not recommend!
Price hike in the Med. ball is very disappointing. Feels like gouging.
My dog loves this med size ball but the quality has gone down and now it doesn't last more than a day, two tops. The price used to be reasonable enough to make up for the lack of quality. But now the price has more than doubled and it is not worth the money. Unless the price comes down, I will no longer buy this ball
LOL Too Hard
Lol they did change. My shepherd is 107 lbs. I usually get the larger i-squeak ball Shaped like a baseball only because it's less expensive. He really likes this one better because it used to be softer. I had an old medium one from my older dog that passed away. It was missing the squeaker and my shepherd loves it. He chews real gently and loves the way it pops open and closed. I ordered 4 in my last order. It took everything I had in my to get the squeaker out. I had to end up cutting it out with scissors. It turns out he hates it because it's too hard. LOL Everyone is complaining about it being too hard. Go figure. It would hold up to and aggressive chewer though. Anyhow I still love Chewy and so does Gregor!
My dog loves these squeaky balls.
I saw advertising from Chewy that said buy 3 toys and get one free. I purchased 4 balls and got zero free. I'm disappointed that Chewy did not include an additional ball in the shipment. Got to say though Chewy's next day delivery was impressive to say the least.
Ball was a lot smaller than expected. Also came in broken. Barely squeaks and has a weird dent/hole in it. It was on sale for like $2-3 so I didn’t expect it to be great but at least functional.