JW Pet iSqueak Funble Football Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable rubber squeaky football holds up to tough play
- Certified non-toxic long lasting dog toy is fashioned of thick-walled heavy duty rubber
- A long-winded squeaker for added entertainment
- Suitable for teething puppies, perfect for interactive play
- Pliable, resilient natural rubber has proven itself to be the best material
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fetch Rubber Ball No Squeak Dog Toy, Large$5.54Chewy Price
- JW Pet iSqueak Bouncin' Baseball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$3.46Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.41Chewy Price
- Booda Soft Bite Tail Spin Flyer Flying Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$7.71Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Egg Dog Toy, Red, 8-in$9.98Chewy Price$13.29List Price
- DealEthical Pet Play Strong Rubber Trident Tough Dog Chew Toy, 6-in$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealEthical Pet Play Strong Ball & Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy, 3.75-in$17.30Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Booda Fresh N Floss Spearmint 3-Knot Rope Dog Toy, X-Large$9.14Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealJolly Pets Jolly Egg Dog Toy, Purple, 8-in$13.29Chewy Price
- DealMammoth Cloth Squeaky Rope for Dogs, Color Varies, Small$4.99Chewy Price
- DealHartz Tuff Stuff Flyer Squeaky Dog Toy, Color Varies$15.15Chewy Price
- Tuffy's No Stuff Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws$19.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky||Squeaky, Exercise||Squeaky||Squeaky, Glowing & Light-Up|
|Material||Rubber||—||Rubber||Latex, Rubber||Plastic, Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
240 Customer Reviews
Not for a Doberman chewer.
Squeeker was gone in an hour. BUT our previous Dobe carried it around for years, like his baby. Depends on the dog.
JW Pet Fumble Football
Love this item so much had to have another. I have a SUPER aggressive chewer ( 2 year pit bull) who it seems his goal is how fast he can destroy his toys. The first one stood up to the test, for a year, and made the 2 year old Husky jealous so bought another. Can't believe the squeaker is still working in BOTH. Thinking about buying a 3rd because its so much fun, affordable, and durable.
Not for aggressive chewers
This lasted about 3 minutes with my aggressive chewer. The bowling pin and fish work much better.
Love JW products
I have 3 strong dogs that can turn almost every toy into trash in minutes but the JW products are made tough enough to last. This football was purchased because of the sale and it is a bigger size. My boy is very happy to carry it around like he won a prize.
My 90 lb American Staffordshire Terrier absolutely LOVES this squeaky football toy! It's a decent size, too! The rubber-like material is fairly thick and the raised parts help him grip the toy. He played with it for hours after giving it to him. Now, he's sleeping with his head resting on it. This was a good buy for the money, plus it was on sale! I am currently considering buying another one for his Nana's house. My dog does not chew up rubber toys (only plush ones) so this toy will last a good while. If your dog is a heavy chewer, it may not last.
great for 10 minutes
My dog loves a squeaker. But my expectations are that if it’s going to be in the mouth than it should hold up to some chewing. In the first 10 minutes after we gave it to him it was destroyed. He’s not a big dog and their other toys last well. This one did not and was thrown away before we even recycled the box it came in.
A boy and his toy
The football is one of dog's most favorite toys. He's a power chewer and he can sink his teeth into this ball, make it squeak, and just have a grand ol' time. It makes him happy. :-)
both my boys love it
Hasn’t been destroyed by my Aussies that are hard players. They love to catch it and squeak it. Does have that typical JW toy smell for people who may be sensitive. I let them play with it inside and outside.
A toy that lasts
I buy chew toys with the understanding that the squeaker will very quickly become separated from the toy. It's our Dobie's greatest goal to complete this mission. So I assumed the same would be true for this football shaped toy. We are going on 3 weeks now, and Shiloh is no where close to de-squeaking this toy! I think it's due to the placement of the squeaker on the curve of the football. Since it's the first one we've bought, I can't attest to whether this is a fluke or repeatable, but I will definitely buy another if/when this one wears out. And the fluorescent green color is a plus too!
Great for chewing and fetching
My labradors received this football for Christmas this year. They really enjoy the squeaky sound as well as the soft rubber and easy grip with this ball. The squeaker is extremely loud which makes them very happy. It has held up two hours of chewing and fetching Well worth the reasonable price