Little Giant Plastic Poultry Feeder
About This Item
- Built-in feed saver ring prevents wasted food.
- Designed exclusively for the hobbyist.
- One-piece construction of jar and feed saver allows for easy assembly.
- Included plastic lid protects feed from the elements.
- Molded from durable plastic for years of use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFlock Fest Dried Mealworms Adult Chicken Treats, 5-lb bag & Stainless Steel Feeder Bucket$50.14Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- DealMosaic Birds Single Hanging Poppy Bird Feeder, 4.7-oz, Cobalt Blue$11.84Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- DealMosaic Birds Baffle Dome Bird Feeder, 32-oz, Cobalt Blue$102.49Chewy Price
- DealMosaic Birds Daisy Petite Hanging Bird Feeder, 10.1-oz, Aqua$36.99Chewy Price
- DealWildlife Sciences Single Suet Bird Feeder$5.49Chewy Price
- DealSweet Feeders Classic Window Bird Feeder, Copper, 4 Station$44.99Chewy Price
- DealCopper Spade Cedar Hexagon Bird Feeder, Large$69.97Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealMosaic Birds Petite Glass Baffle Dome Feeder, Fading Sunset, 1$56.99Chewy Price
- DealLittle Giant Bucket Feeder, 2-gal$18.26Chewy Price$20.30List Price
- DealGalapagos Woven Bird Feeder, Sparrow, Fresh Green, 9.5-in$23.39Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- DealDroll Yankees B7 Sunflower Domed Cage Shelter Bird Feeder, 20-in$109.99Chewy Price$184.99List Price
- DealDroll Yankees New Generation Sunflower or Mixed Seed Bird Feeder, 23-in$47.58Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Capacity (Max)||—||3 pounds||—||1 gallons||124 ounces|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Too big for little biddies and too flimsy for big hens
It may work for other birds, but I was hoping to would work for little chicks, It is too flimsy and not tight enough for little chicks. Way too flimsy for large hens.
I’m only using this for 6-18 week pullets, and I don’t recommend it for hens older than that. It’s very cheaply made and will probably break soon. But I need it, so I’m going to keep it.