Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Olive Wood Dog Chew, Small
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% natural, grade AA olive wood dog chew is sustainably harvested from Italian olive fields.
- Tasty, single-ingredient chew contains zero color additives, artificial ingredients or preservatives.
- Low in fat and rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals.
- Paw-fect for aggressive chewers and active canines.
- Great for scraping off excess food and tartar from your buddy’s teeth as he chews.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Heather Tree Root Dog Chew, Medium$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Olive Wood Dog Chew, Medium$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Olive Wood Dog Chew, Large$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nylabone Natural Healthy Edibles Wild with Real Bison Large Dog Treat, 3 count$14.13Chewy Price$13.42Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Peanut Butter Flavor Stuffed Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treats, 1 count$7.21Chewy Price$6.85Autoship Price
- Project Hive Pet Company Chew Sticks Large Hard Chew Dog Treats, 7-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Nylabone Healthy Edibles Longer Lasting Chicken Flavor Dog Bone Treat, X-Large, bundle of 2$13.54Chewy Price$12.86Autoship Price
- Nylabone Natural Healthy Edibles Wild with Real Venison Large Dog Treats, 1 count$5.39Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.12Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 11" Water Buffalo Tail Dog Chews, 4 count$11.02Chewy Price$10.47Autoship Price
- Redbarn Beef Cheek Roll Dog Chew, Large$11.06Chewy Price$10.51Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 5 - 6-inch Mega Thick Beef Cheek Roll Dog Treats, 4 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews 8" Braided Braided Cod Skin Dog Treats, 6 ct, bundle of 2$46.96Chewy Price$49.96List Price$44.61Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Olive Wood||Heather Tree Root||Olive Wood||Olive Wood||Wheat Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Pea Protein...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Low Fat, Natural, High Fiber, Vegan, Rawhide-Free||Low Fat, Natural, High Fiber...||Natural, Low Fat, High Fiber...||Natural, Low Fat, High Fiber...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Natural|
|Food Flavor||N/A||---||N/A||N/A||Turkey, Sweet Potato|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Vitamins & Minerals, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Allergy Relief, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Dental & Breath Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Vitamins & Minerals...||Dental & Breath Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Vitamins & Minerals...||N/A|
|Food Form||Air-Dried, Treats||Air-Dried, Treats||Air-Dried||Air-Dried||Treats|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Finally a chew that lasts!
I have three small dogs (14, 17 and 20 lbs). They love bully sticks and Himalayan yak cheese, but these things don’t last very long with them. Two are super chewers. These olive wood sticks, however, not only last awhile, but at the same time they are not so hard that they give up on trying to chew them. I really wish I knew about these things when they were puppies!
My lab puppy (11 months) is obsessed with wood - she chews it faster than a professional grade wood chipper. Based on previous reviews I sized down and got the medium. This stick is HARD. she has gnawed on it for a couple months now off and on (I only give it to her when I can watch her) and it’s still holding up well. She has taken about an inch off each end. The medium is about 1.5” in circumference and about 14” long. She has occasionally gotten off a chip / piece, but it’s not like a shard and would probably pass through ok. She however, spits it out. For her it’s the chewing that’s the fun. We will keep on ordering these for our little wood chipper.
Can’t Believe I Paid 20 Bucks For a Stick - And It Was Worth It!
I can’t believe I paid this much for a stick but holy cow. My German Shepherd and Aussie are constantly passing this back and forth. 2 weeks later, it’s maybe half the size it started. That was the Medium. I ordered a Large stick, and it’s not any longer but is much thicker around. Even my 90lbs German Shepherd struggles to carry it around. I would say only get the Large stick if you have a giant breed, like 100+ lbs. the Medium stick did my 2 moderate chewers much better. Almost no mess from these things and I don’t worry about splinters any more!
Does your dog chew sticks? (medium pictured)
My husband is constantly frustrated with my dog chewing on sticks, since she injured her throat chewing one a few years ago. I figured I'd try to give her a legal outlet. She immediately started chewing it! Hopefully it doesn't splinter like some reviews said. We only just received it. I got medium for my 40 pound dog.
It's rare to find anything that can defeat my tough chewer. 8/10 times most items can't last more than a couple days or so. This branch thoroughly whupped her furry little behind. Luckily I got the medium to start, but even that was a bit awkward for her, though she is still interested in gnawing on it. However, chewing sessions are infrequent since she gets very little out of it, but if a piece comes off she very much wants to eat it. My dad tried cutting off a layer to make a thinner area and make it a little bit easier, sort of helped. I say careful with your size choice and recommend going with small for starters.
One was good, the others splintered
The first one of these I bought was amazing! My little dogs (not aggressive chewers) loved it! So I bought more, and I don’t know what changed but these new ones are splintering like crazy. Super sad because I bought 4, expecting them to all be as good as the first one, and now I can’t use any of them
Happy Cattle Dogs
My Australian Cattle Dogs and Aussie are totally enjoying these and I’m happy because everything I read about the sticks all say they are safe for my 3 babies!
My little dog loves twigs from trees. The Olive Wood Dog Chew hit the spot. Just wish it came in tiny size for very small dogs.
Sizing is off
I ordered a medium because my dog is 25-30 lbs. The packaging suggested it was the right size, and medium is generally correct for her in dog treats and other items. Well, the stick that came is quite large and she will not chew it because it is just awkward for her. In my opinion, the medium stick we received is suited for most 40-70 lb dogs. I would try the item again in the small size, but it is too expensive for me to want to give it another shot.
I have a dog with tons of allergies that loves to chew. I bought these but didn’t know if he would chew them. He LOVES them! Here is a picture of him chewing it.