Littlearth NFL Stretch Dog & Cat Jersey
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Officially-licensed pet jersey is made from durable 100% polyester fabric.
- Stretch panels at each side ensure a comfortable fit and make it easy to get on and off your paw-tner.
- A terrific way for your sporty sidekick to show off your favorite NFL team’s colors and graphics.
- Easy to clean—simply hand wash and hang to dry.
- Purr-fect for cats too!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Green Rugby Dog & Cat Polo Shirt, Large$12.63Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Blue Tie Dye Dog & Cat Shirt, Small$9.09Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Alabama, X-Large$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat Hoodie T-Shirt, Miami Dolphins, Small$18.99Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Jersey, Boston Celtics, Medium$20.16Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat Jersey, Green Bay Packers, Medium$25.00Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Reversible Dog & Cat Bandana, Dallas Cowboys, Small/Medium$10.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat Jersey, Green Bay Packers, XX-Large$29.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat Jersey, Buffalo Bills, XX-Large$29.99Chewy Price
- Pet Life Active Aero-Pawlse Heathered Quick-Dry 4-Way Stretch-Performance Dog T-Shirt, Orange, X-Large$18.24Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat Jersey, Tennessee Volunteers, XX-Large$22.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Sport Team||Kansas City Chiefs||Vegas Golden Knights||Arizona Wildcats||Indianapolis Colts||San Francisco 49ers|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
not worth what it costs
so i bought this thing for 16.23 in april,2022. i’m including this for potential inflation reasons, or hopefully they lowered the price. it should be 5 dollars lol. it feels really cheaply made; really light, it doesn’t stand up on its own. if you squeeze it, you can hear like some plastic crumpling sounds inside and i think i might’ve permanently made a dent in it in like the first 5 minutes trying to examine it. it’s as tall as the measurements, if not a little more so. a little wider and thicker than you’d expect. can’t tell if it’s real moss or not, could totally be fake. cute though! but def not worth it, especially if you don’t have a substrate you could bury it in or something to prop it up on. hope my ball python likes it, it will probably be knocked over pretty quickly
This was the 1st shirt that fit the big boys. I plan to have a family photo done with the granddaughter, dogs and me on our Bears Jerseys.
Mr Bentley’s sports attire
Looks and feels like the real Jerseys I’m especially happy they’re light weight so Bentley doesn’t get hot!!
XS packers jersey
Perfect fit for my sphynx (his name is Newbie). For reference hes 8.5 pounds with a bit of a belly. Slightly smaller size than normal cats hes only 8 months. Neck is wide but not wide enough to slide down. Snug but not constricting around belly. He runs around no issues. I have just recieved this so I cant talk about quality too much yet but before washing it the jersey seems good. No loose strings, letters coming off, or holes.
He hated it - but we loved it!
Entire jersey is very stretchy and neckline is nice and roomy. So, you'll have no concerns of your pet being uncomfortable. However, your cat will likely be able to escape their own way out. Ours took about 2 minutes. It was worth it.
My Chicago bear
My dog is the coolest on the block repping our city :) super cute! Good quality and fit my fat pug perfect.
I Got My Puppy Raider (Maltipoo) At 10 Weeks & By The Time I Received It, It Fit Him Perfectly! Great Material For A Dog! 20/10!
So Cute and love having my Cat rep my fav team!
Bought this for my chonky cat (Size M) and while the neck area is a bit big, I think a S would not have fit around her belly. My kitty is sweet and lets me put this on her. She walks a little funny in it, but in general, puts up with it. She has figured out how to take it off herself after she gets really annoyed, but it takes an hour or two! It is so cute to have her showing her team pride with us!
I have a 70 lb dog and an 80 lb dog. I’ve struggled finding NFL jerseys big enough. But not only were this big enough, they are very well made.
Need better sizing for cats
I bought this for my cats, the quality is great but not sized for cats. Most cats have small heads, the opening for the neck is so large my cat can walk right out of this. I had to fold and stitch an inch on both side of the neck to help it fit better