Lixit Bottle & Tube Cleaning Brush, 16-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Two brushes in one so you can tackle any mess than comes your way.
- Handle measures 16” making cleaning deep bottles a cinch.
- Handy loop for hanging: you'll always know where to find it.
- Includes tube and cap brush to reach the smaller areas.
- Cleans cage accessories as well!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Paw Print Small Animal Food & Water Bowl, Color Varies, Ferret$8.59Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Ware Small Animal Sifter Feeder$17.99Chewy Price$28.49List Price
- Lixit Quick Lock Crock Small Animal Bowl,10-oz, Granite$7.37Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Lixit Nibble Food Bowl, Color Varies, Large$3.99Chewy Price
- Choco Nose Mini Heart Locking Small Pet Feeding Bowl, Pink$9.99Chewy Price
- Choco Nose No-Drip Small Animal Water Bottle, Color Varies, 13mm Nozzle$12.49Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Living World Lock & Crock Dish Small Animal Bowl, 20-oz bowl$10.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Chew Guard Small Animal Water Bottle Holder, 16-oz$8.99Chewy Price
- Living World Green Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$4.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Vege-T-Bowl Carrot Small Pet Bowl, 22-oz$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Kaytee Stoneware Cavy Small Pet Bowl, Blue, 4-in$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Ware Slide-N-Lock Small Animal Bowl, Small$7.64Chewy Price$10.49List Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
78 Customer Reviews
Good brush for cleaning glass water bottles
At first I thought this would be too wide for my bottle openings but it fits and the bristles reach every part of the bottle! It's good to be able to remove all the stuff that builds up at the curve and know that it's fully clean for my rats to drink from! I still haven't figure out how to open the smaller brush at the other end. I assume that's for the tube.
Neat bottle brush
Washed my guinea pig's water bottle and cap excellently. I have it hanging in a convenient place.
Does the trick
Great long brush for narrow-necked, deep bottles. It would be better if it had more bristle area (going farther up the wand), but it certainly works—the handle doesn’t prevent the brush from reaching the bottom of my 12 oz Kaytee water bottle the way everything designed for baby bottles seems to. Mission accomplished.
I got this for my daughter to clean her hamster's Critter Trail tubes with and it works perfectly!
Great tool for water bottles!
I have tried many different bottle brushes and they always end up making too many suds and spraying it everywhere when I remove the brush from the bottle! So messy! This little brush cleans the bottle thoroughly without making any mess at all! And the small brush for the nozzle works perfectly. I am using it on the Lixit water bottles we have for our 8 parrots. So glad I found it. My husband is sick of hearing me sing its praises, but believe me, for this job, it's the best!
Finally a brush that fits my bird bottles!
I have been having a heck of a time washing my birds’ glass bottles due to the small opening. The two bottle brushes I purchased previously were too wide to fit, but this one is perfect. No more nasty bird pellet residue inside the water bottles.
Seems to work well. Fits the narrow opening of our metal bike bottles
My water bottles started looking nasty at the top and when I used this my glass water bottle looks almost brand new!
I was hoping to be able to clean out my kong with this brush. The bristles are not substantial or numerous enough.
Great Bottle Brush
I needed to find a bottle brush to clean out my guinea pigs water bottles. This one works perfect. I would recommend this to everyone!