Lixit Chick Feeder & Fountain, 32-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Versatile baby chicken feeder & fountain.
- Includes colorful chicken silhouette graphics.
- Features a reversible base with a water dish side and a food bowl side.
- Food bowl side is equipped with a wide opening that holds a full 2 pounds of food.
- Water dish side is designed with a narrow moat to help prevent baby chicks from falling into the water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Little Farmer Products Oblong Coop Cup Chicken Feeder, 32-oz$6.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Poultry Feeder & Waterer, 64-oz.$11.09Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Living World Bird Treat Cup, 2 count, Color Varies$4.34Chewy Price$4.56List Price
- Droll Yankees Classic Sunflower or Mixed Seed Bird Feeder, 33-in$79.99Chewy Price$132.99List Price
- North States Village Collection Small Bird Feeder, Blue Cottage$13.12Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Mosaic Birds Cuban Hanging Bird Bath & Feeder, 20-oz, Orange$49.00Chewy Price$54.49List Price
- Frisco Ultra Squirrel Defense Feeder$67.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Little Giant Hanging Metal Poultry Feeder, 12-lb$22.99Chewy Price$31.13List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Sure-Lock Cup Bird Cage Feeder, 10-oz$8.39Chewy Price$9.29List Price
- JW Pet InSight Clean Cup Bird Feed & Water Cup, Large$13.44Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Little Giant Plastic Poultry Fount, 1-gal, Lime Green$12.37Chewy Price$18.74List Price
- More Birds Sedona Screen Bird Feeder$25.11Chewy Price$59.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||Chicken|
|Material||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||—|
|Capacity (Max)||32-oz||137 cubic inches||6.6-lb||6 quarts||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Perfect for baby chicks
I love how these are able to be used for food or water. We bought 2 of them, one for food and one for water. Just be sure to have the green dish part the right side up, especially for water.. I made that mistake the first time using it and didn’t realize for a slower “flow” when tipping it back after filling it up, to have the right side up before screwing it back on. These are the perfect size for your baby chicks! The food and water flow into the dish nicely as they eat and drink from them throughout the day
This feeder/water combo is great. Easy to clean, just the right size for my 3 chicks.
Great for either water or food.
Great feader and waterer for baby chickens Birds love it easy to clean
Great for Ducks
These function as either food or water dispenser. Ducks able to use them at all ages, starting at 24 hours after hatch. These are sturdy and even adolescent duck can’t knock them over.
Our Chicks Love it!
This dual purpose feeder/waterer is amazing. We love that you just have to flip over the bottom part. It is shallow which is great for keeping the chicks safe and ever our smallest ones were able to access food and water well. We got 4 of these and we love them.
Durable & Versatile
I bought a couple, to test them out and am now purchasing more. They are durable, easy to clean, and versatile. The chicks took to them right away and don't make a mess of them. They are just the right size so chicks won't get pushed in without being able to get out. Plus they're cute! :)
description should say “OR” not “AND”
I thought it was a chick feeder AND fountain as in dual purpose…but no you can only do one or the other at a time so it’s essentially pointless to even make this seem like a dual feature when you still have to buy two to feed AND water chicks. This is to Feed OR water chicks unless you buy 2. Stupid marketing.
the largest feeder/waterer was perfect for my little feathered chicks. just make sure you screw the bottoms on tight otherwise the feed will just dump out :) It isnt hard, I was in a hurry and not paying attention.
Really Cool Design
This feeder/waterer has a really cool design. The base can be reversed so you can use it either as a feeder or a waterer. It has a very wide mouth so it's easier to clean and fill. I like it, pretty nice little chick feeder/waterer.
The capacity and distribution mechanism is very good, and it is useful for both very young and juvenile birds. The food opening is a bit small which causes blockages intermittently, but nothing serious.