Lotus Wholesome Chicken Grain-Free Recipe Dry Cat Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wholesome, flavorful dry food is oven-baked in Canada, with all the goodness your feline needs to stay strong, healthy and happy.
- Grain-free recipe avoids common ingredients like rice and barley, for cats who are sensitive or choosy pet parents who prefer to go without grains.
- Tasty formula is low-glycemic, making it purr-fect for cats watching their sugar intake or who are less active than others.
- Relies on healthful, low-starch carbohydrates—like chickpeas, lentils and tapioca—rather than fillers like corn, wheat or soy.
- Limited animal proteins make this meal ideal for kitties with allergies or sensitivities to other meats or fish.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tender & True Organic Turkey & Liver Recipe Grain- Free Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$14.91Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.16Autoship Price
- Lotus Low-Fat Chicken Grain-Free Recipe Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price
- Freely Salmon Recipe Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Indoor Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$23.79Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.60Autoship Price
- Tender & True Organic Chicken & Liver Recipe Grain- Free Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$14.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Supreme Source Whitefish Meal & Salmon Meal Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$50.56List Price$39.88Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos Grain-Free Cage Free Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.59Chewy Price$33.81Autoship Price
- FirstMate Grain Friendly Indoor Cat Formula Cat Food, 13.2-lb bag$32.85Chewy Price
- I and Love and You Naked Essentials Salmon and Trout Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 3.4-lb bag, bundle of 2$21.96Chewy Price$20.86Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Turkey, Turkey Meal & Duck Formula Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Duck Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$73.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price$70.29Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Naked Essentials Digestive Support Chicken and Pumpkin Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3.4-lb bag$11.98Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.38Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils...||Deboned Chicken, Egg, Sweet Potato...||Duck, Duck Meal, Pork Liver...||Salmon, Chicken Meal, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet...||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Low Glycemic...||Grain-Free, Natural|
|Health Feature||Diabetic Support, Skin & Coat Health||Diabetic Support, Skin & Coat Health||—||N/A, Diabetic Support, Skin & Coat Health||—|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, N/A, Poultry||Chicken, N/A, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, N/A, Poultry||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Ms Picky declines
Had high hopes for this. She showed a lot of interest sniffing, so I thought for sure we'd found a healthier alternative, but no. My cat has totally rejected this no matter how I present it. I think it's high quality food - guess my furball is more of a french fries instead of steamed veggies kind of beast. The search continues....
My cat won't eat it
Seemed healthy for my cat with diabetes but he doesn't like it! I've heard other cats are picky with this brand too
Tasty dry food
Dani was diagnosed with onset of cholesterol on his last check up. At the advise of his veterinarian and the recommendations of the chewy staff member we switch his diet to the lotus products. Dani loved the taste of the new dry food and transitioning went smoothly. Best yet, 3 months after switching to Lotus Dani's blood work shows his cholesterol levels are in normal range.
Healthy and tasty!
Before we got this food, my kitten was barely eating. Now that we switched to Lotus, he loves this food so much that he leaves a mess all over the floor when he eats it!!! I feel good about feeding him Lotus cat food because it’s so healthy for him, so I’m really glad he enjoys it as much as he does. He’s a tiny guy so I’m glad the pieces are small enough for him to chew too!!
Kitty approves! Nice tiny kibble for easy feeding.
Let me start by saying it’s best to feed cats wet food. BUT, sometimes things don’t work out that way. One of my traumatized rescue fosters will not eat wet food. He spooks and hides for days if his kibble supply changes. Enter Lotus kibble. Thank goodness for healthy dry food choices. I’m thrilled that Lotus is low glycemic, healthy, and palatable for my little guy. The kibble is tiny, & perfect for his sensitivities. The ingredients are natural, no inflammatory fillers. Until my little trauma guy can be weaned onto wet food, this is a solid healthy alternative.
Cat loves new brand
My 5 year old cat was on prescription food for calm bladder and allergies. With the shipping issues from the pandemic, we tried this because we could no longer get the other food. Ever since switching to this food she eats so much more and her allergies are gone. She never throws up either.
Cats hated it
My vet recommended this because it has good ingredients. My five cats all disliked it.
Wanted to Like
I love this brand of food, esp the Just Juicy line but the hard food was a no go for my boys. It’s hard to review food based upon a cat’s likes or dislikes. Your kitties may love it. Mine did not.
Lotus Chicken Kibble for cats
Just bought it and will give an update within 30 days to you know, but I have a strong feeling about this new food for my older cats that throw up to often and staying with human grade foods for my fur babies this will be my first! Just learning about these foods I never knew existed! Thank you Chewy for carrying the products and the fastest delivery ever!
My cat no longer pukes!
Switched to this grain free food and my cat no longer throws up! I’ve been dealing with morning puke for 8 years until I read about cats having problems with grains in food. No more!