Magic Mesh Hands-Free Screen Double Dog & Cat Door
About This Item
- Unique double screen door alternative with a hands-free opening and closing design allows you to walk through even when your hands are full! It’s great for front, rear, interior, exterior, entry, patio, deck, porch, glass, garage and even sliding doors.
- Seals shut with 18 powerful magnets that create a strong seal while still allowing it to open easily.
- No tools required and comes with everything you need for effortless installation—1 mesh panel, 9 hook and loop strips, and 25 wood tacks.
- Allows you to enjoy the great outdoors without letting mosquitos, flies and other insects inside.
- Allows your pet to go in and out as she pleases.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Wondering why we didn't get these sooner! They hold up to our 3 Rottweilers going in and out all day long, magnets keep the screen closed while the fresh air comes in. A must if you enjoy opening your house and enjoying fresh air.
great alternative to doggy door
Tacks hold great and makes for easy access once trained
Poorly Designed and Poorly Crafted
Cons: The magnets are very bulky and ugly but, aesthetics aside, one of them fell off already after just a few days of use. This says it fits doors up to (however many) inches wide and that it can be trimmed to fit. The issue with that? It really doesn’t fit ALL doors up to the advertised width. Instead of a wide solid strip to adhere the velcro to, you have the option of several thin solid strips. If one of those isn’t conveniently placed at the exact width of your door then you can’t use the adhesive velcro and need to modify this by driving the wood tacks right through the mesh. That means you can never take the screen off in the Winter without pulling some nails out of the door frame. Speaking of the wood tacks: the heads are covered in the most fragile of plastics. They break no matter how gently you try to drive them into the wood. They also bend incredibly easily. About half of the wood tacks were not usable and we had to substitute nails that we had on hand. Once installed, it mostly does its job but the bulky magnets allow for gaps all down the opening. It definitely reduces the number of bugs that get in but it’s nowhere near as effective as real screen door. Pros: My dog can let himself in and out as he pleases. We can now get a breeze through our French doors.