Majestic Pet Aruba Bagel Bolster Cat & Dog Bed
About This Item
- Base is made of water-resistant 300/600 denier that protects against unwanted moisture.
- Bolster and cushion feature super-soft high loft polyester fill—360-degree bolster provides added spine support.
- The Small and Medium beds are completely machine washable (no removable cover) and the Large and X-Large beds have a removable cover for easy cleaning!
- Comes in a variety of sizes and colors-ways.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Gray$30.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Holiberry Dog & Cat Bed & Gift Set, Medium$49.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Sherpa Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Camo$29.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Snuggery Memory Top Foam Dog & Cat Bed, Navy, 44-in$105.53Chewy Price$132.99List Price
- Frisco Holiday Dog & Cat Crinkle Stocking Sack$12.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Memory Foam Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Desert Brown, Jumbo$87.99Chewy Price$105.99List Price
- Zinus Green Tea Dog Bed, Dark Grey, 4-in, Large, 1$62.65Chewy Price$106.40List Price
- Ethical Pet Sleep Zone Bones Scallop Bolster Dog Bed, Gunmetal, 24-in$43.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Sleep Zone Diamond Cut Lounger Bolster Dog Bed, Black, 27-in$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Aspen Pet Round Puffy Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Color Varies$20.29Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Nap Cap MLB Home Plate Cat & Dog Bed, New York Yankees$59.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Water-resistant, Machine-washable||Water-resistant, Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||—|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Sherpa, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Chenille, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Memory Foam, Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Ripped first wash
We have had the bed for 7 months. My dog is 80 lbs and gentle with his beds. I spent a long time looking this bed fit all of my requirements, neutral, removable cover, and bolster style. I like the look and the padding can be moved around so no issues like it being lopsided. The quality of the zippers is good (ykk) and the bottom is spill proof. The problem i have is with the main fabric the edges are not finished you can only see this when unzipping when you wash the cover it puts too much stress on the seams and the zipper detaches from the cover. I had to use hem tape to stop the fraying then re-sew in the zipper. I mean it is fine but for 1 wash on gentle and cold with zippers closed........ and most people don't have a sewing machine to repair things..... pics below are 2 washes and 1 repair. The fabric on the main portion has faded some.
I'm torn. . .
No pun intended on the headline. This is a decent bed. It's not nearly as stuffed as the picture shows it to be, but my doggo seems to like it. After the first wash, however, the stitching holding the bolster zipper pulled completely away from the fabric, so now there is a 6" hole. That is, obviously, not okay, thus the two-star rating.
Not bad but.....
Well made in the USA but my cat refuses to lie in it. Biggest 'negative' on this bed is that, although machine washable, it's neigh impossible to dry on the required 'air - no heat' setting on your dryer. It takes quite a few 70 minute cycles to get the bed even moderately dried. Hesitant to try a 'low heat' setting as I don't know what effect that will have on the bed's materials/construction. Would I buy it again, probably not.
Shape of bed
My dog won't get into this bed. It's over filled and with the medium size, I can't take out some of the fill. I like the fabric and color.
Comfy and Hard To Leave
Bed is comfortable and very squishy. I am Paris the Poodle and since I’m 10 it’s less easy to get into and out of a cushy bed!
After pulling out a good deal of the fiber fill my dogs finally got in it. It's grossly over filled. I like the color and shape.
Really plush. Not just on the sides like some pet beds.
Shape is odd
From the picture, it looks like this bed has high sides but the middle is just as high as the sides. It also doesn't sit flat on the ground. My dog rarely uses it because the shape is so weird and hard to get into. It's really disappointing.
Great bed for the price
I bought the gray one for my pup. It's very puffy, but he loves it. It does tend to slide around a bit, but we ended up putting it in the corner and it's fine. Haven't washed it, yet, but seems very well made and easy to take care of.
Finn LOVES IT!
Finn is a 2 year old mixed breed. He rescued us when he was 6 months old. Finn’s first bed was ordered from Chewy and we were thrilled with it. When it came time for a replacement, we decided on this one, focusing mostly on comfort. Finn weighs 78 pounds and he needs to spread out. He also likes his head propped up a bit while sleeping. (At least we think he does!) We are all thrilled with our purchase. I ordered the extra large, but to be honest, a large probably would have sufficed. Regardless, Finn is happy and that’s all that really matters, am I right?! PS Our daughter, home from college because of COVID, enjoys lying with Finn in the bed....she highly recommends it, also!