Mammoth Knot Tug for Dogs, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% natural cotton
- Rope fibers floss dog's teeth
- Built strong to chew and play for hours
- Safe, long lasting great for games, fetch and play
- Perfect item for teething puppies and strong chewers
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Bungee Plush Squeaky Bunny Dog Toy, Large$6.98Chewy Price
- dealMammoth 100% Cotton Dog Rope Toy, X-Large$9.94Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Magic Chest Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$13.48Chewy Price$14.98List Price
- Mammoth Cloth Rope Bar for Dogs, Color Varies, Small$2.27Chewy Price$3.49List Price
- Mammoth Cottonblend 5 Knot Dog Rope Toy, Color Varies, XX-Large$18.19Chewy Price$26.49List Price
- dealMammoth Braided Tug with TPR Ball for Dogs, Color Varies, Small$5.99Chewy Price
- dealJW Pet Dogs in Action Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$11.05Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Tuffy's Ocean Creatures Burtle Turtle Plush Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Otterly Pets Knotted Rope Dog Toy, 22-in$8.87Chewy Price$12.87List Price
- Booda Multi Color 2-Knot Rope Bone Dog Toy, X-Small$2.49Chewy Price
- KONG Rope Ball Puppy Toy, Large$4.57Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Tuffy's No Stuff Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws$19.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys, Chew Toys|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
297 Customer Reviews
Perfect for puppy
I was surprised at how high quality the rope is for the price. This works great for my puppy and her size. Her razor-sharp teeth have not managed to destroy it yet.
I have two bigger dogs (both are around 55lbs), and one of them is definitely a super chewer. However, this rope is not for super chewers and should not be advertised as such. I would say it is for a stronger chewer, but not a super chewer. After 10-15 minutes, my super chewer had already frayed and pulled some rope pieces out of the middle parts. Then the next day, she untied one of the end knots. It is pretty decent quality, therefore, there are no rope strings, or pieces of rope strings, on the floor, and they still are able to safely play with the toy. I would only recommend this toy for strong/stronger chewers and below.
Waste of money
Between my two dogs this toy was shredded in less than hour of giving it to them. I was trying to find a stronger toy that wouldn't fall apart. The last toy I purchased had strings come out of the toy like this one did and got lassoed around my dogs tongue. The vet didn't notice it was wraped around the dogs tongue until they did surgery to remove the clump of string from my dogs stomach wich the dog could digest.
Not long lasting and not for strong chewers
I have a young pointer (WPG). Bite strength for this breed is not crazy high but she LOVES her tug and chews at it when not trying to get one of her people to pull her through the house. Within the initial few hours of play the outer layer around the knots was pretty much shredded. In other words not long lasting and not for strong chewers.
Worst Rope I’ve ever bought
I bought this for my pittie who is obsessed with his rope and I thought this looked like a solid one based on reviews. Nope. It’s a huge mess and was destroyed in a second. It’s nothing but string and is hardly braided. Had to throw it away. Waste of money.
Kind of expensive for a tiny piece of rope but my dog does love chewing it.
Longtime before they get Tug
My dogs are having fun playing with this. Usually rugs are so short they are staring into each others’ eyes trying to tug and I have to cut it short or they get over-aroused. This one they can play with together. I think the cover could be more durable as they are shredding it the first couple of days.
Can take the really rough playing
I have two pit bulls that really go at it when it comes to tug-of-war. Most ropes can’t take it for more than a few days but it’s been a couple weeks now and this rope is going strong
Another one doen
Bought for 80 lb strong chewer. Played Tug and dog got teeth into knots and chewed thru woven fiber in minutes. Not durable material
Long enough for 2
We got the Large for our two labs and it’s long enough for them to get a good tug of war going! When not tugging, the puppy, likes to chew on the knots. Not sure how long it’ll last because it does have frayed threads on the ends and they’ll probably come loose over time, but so far so good!