Master Grooming Tools Dog & Cat Face & Finishing Comb
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Finishing brush gently removes dirt, food and debris from delicate areas with tightly-packed stainless steel teeth.
- Pins are made of stainless steel so they glide easily without pulling, and are durable enough for multi-pet use.
- Works on cats and dogs alike to remove stuck-on tear stains and other debris from ears, noses and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Ergonomic, high-impact plastic handle prevents hand fatigue or strain to make combing more comfortable.
- On-the-go friendly compact size is easy to take along and includes a hanging hook for easy storage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetBrush by WetBrush Detangling Dog Comb, Teal$5.60Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Safari De-Matting Dog Comb$13.49Chewy Price
- Burt's Bees Palm Detangling Dog Brush$11.73Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Bass Brushes Style & Detangle Dog & Cat Oval Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Medium, 2 count$25.10Chewy Price$27.90List Price
- ConairPROPET Pet-It Boar Bristle Brush$6.79Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Triangle Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- BioSilk Multi-Functional De-Shedding Dog Brush$8.48Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Bass Brushes The BIO-FLEX Pet Brush, Green, 2 count$15.12Chewy Price$16.80List Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Brush for Long Hair Grooming, Deshedding, Massaging & Bathing Dog & Cat Brush$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- PetBrush by WetBrush Ultimate Groomer Dog Brush, Teal$8.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealFURminator Dual Dog Brush, Gray$13.51Chewy Price$16.39List Price
- Andis Dematting Tool, Green/White$17.55Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Rubber||Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Excellent comb but lost teeth.
This comb is quality metal with very small spaces between teeth, and is efficient and painless at cleaning eyes. It did lose some teeth, but it may be just a quality blip from the manufacturer. I have asked to exchange it for a new one.
Great dog comb
This is a great little dog comb. I have a long haired chihuahua and she has very fine hair. This comb helps with shedding and tangles.
Well made and works like a charm... Comb is small which makes it easy to get into tiny places, like under the eye area of my puppy.
Five stars all the way!
Both my long haired cat and short haired cat loved it! The comb took out a lot of the loose fur and nearly put my cats to sleep!
this comb was used only 2 times on the tiny face of my 3lb Baby. One tooth has already fallen out of the comb.
Love it, dogs enjoy it
My two dogs love the fact that I can can comb their faces without poking them in the eyes( very careful not to) the comb is the perfect size for their little snouts! One downfall though, it grabs their whiskers! They don’t yelp though, which is a good thing.
Best tool for cleaning eyes
My dog is older and now gets crusty eyes. After washing her face with warm water and a non- irritating soap, I was able to use the comb to easily clear out the goop around her eyes.
Face and finishing comb
Excellent tool for removing eye goobers and crusts. I’ve been using it everyday or every other day for this purpose with my havanese.
Best Money Spent in a Long Time
This little comb is GREAT for getting burrs out of our Wire-haired Pointing Griffon’s coat with ease. It pulls out burrs and not hair. Great for grooming areas on the face, ears, around the eyes and around the paws.
Best tool ever
Bought this to remove eye “boogies” and it actually works.