Mazuri Mini Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- No need to provide your pet with extra vitamin and mineral supplements because this food offers complete nutrition.
- The mini particles are best for your pint-size pal.
- Mazuri is better than seeds as it produces less waste.
- Made with flaxseed for a healthy dose of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Free of artificial colors and flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Parakeet Food, 10-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price
- Lafeber Classic Avi-Cakes Macaw & Cockatoo Food, 1-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price
- Lafeber El Paso Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 14-lb tub$115.00Chewy Price
- Mazuri Waterfowl Starter Duckling & Gosling Food, 25-lb bag, bundle of 2$53.18Chewy Price$55.98List Price$50.52Autoship Price
- ZuPreem PastaBlend Daily Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 3-lb bag$14.49Chewy Price$20.99List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Higgins inTune Harmony Parrot Bird Food, 17.5-lb bag$97.99Chewy Price$93.09Autoship Price
- TOP's Parrot Food Organic Marlene Mc'Cohen's Signature Blend Small Parrot Food, 2.5-lb bag$30.87Chewy Price$29.33Autoship Price
- Bird Street Bistro Viva La Veggies Bird Food, 14-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price
- Bird Street Bistro Hearty Veggies Bird Food, 12-oz, case of 4$44.99Chewy Price
- Higgins Protein Egg Bird Food, 1.1-lb bag$9.49Chewy Price$11.73List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Scratch & Peck Feed Naturally Free Organic Layer 18% Poultry Feed, 40-lb bag$66.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$63.64Autoship Price
- TOP's Parrot Food Organic Napoleon Seed Mix Small Parrot Food, 1-lb bag$16.27Chewy Price$15.46Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Soybean Meal...||White Millet, Canary Grass Seed, Oat Groats...||Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Ground Oat Groats...||Ground corn, Soybean meal, Ground wheat...|
|Bird Type||Parakeet, Canary, Cockatiel, Conure, Finch, Lovebird, Parrotlet||Conure, African Grey, Amazon...||Parakeet||Conure, Parrot||Cockatiel, Lovebird, Conure, Quaker|
|Food Form||Birdseed||Pellets||Seed & Grain Blend||Pellets||Pellets|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Color Enhancement||—|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||—||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Our dove is losing less feathers on this
Our Diamond dove loves the food, and he is shedding less feathers than he did on his previous food. He seems healthier to us.
Great quality brand -changed to this formula to get picky cockatiel to enjoy sone variety. She likes it.
Well, all 4 of my birds took to these immediately. They have already been eating pellets. I rotate 2 or 3 brands for a daily variety & Mazuri's a keeper.
My parakeets will eat it
I was having trouble with an older parakeet with an overgrown beak. I had read that that may be a sign of liver disease so I knew I had to get my birds off their seed only diet. I went on to Chewy and started ordering a multitude of different products for them to try. I happened to open a different bag of pellets first and they absolutely refuse to eat them. I was worried about this brand of pellets might suffer the same fate but they have taken to them right away. Yaay Mazuri! Thank you Chewy for the variety!
I love Mazuri Pellets. It comes in different sizes for different size cage birds. I have used Mazuri pellets to feed my 400+ birds for 15+ years now. It's still the best pellet for all my birds, I have Canaries to Macaws and so many more.
Special Bird food
I ordered this bird seed for my elderly aunt. She wanted to send you cash. I opened an account for myself because I can order for her and order items for my own cat. She does not understand the computer world. The bird seed took quite a while to get to its destination. Her & I were not happy about that, but realize once it leaves your site, you have no control. Her bird is doing well. Thank You
My birds love this
My birds really love this feed. Add this and chop for a balanced diet.
Usually my parakeets and love bird refuse to try any new food, but within 2 days they started eating this food. It is far better for my birds eat Mazuri pellets than seed! Thank you Chewy.
Took a couple days, but my lovebirds love it now
This was my first time buying a pellet food for my lovebirds. They're die hard seed eaters and insanely picky when it comes to new foods. I mixed this in with their seed, and at first, they picked around it. Gave them a couple days, and added an almost equal ratio of seed to pellets, and finally, they gave it an exploratory nibble. And that's all it took. They love the pellets now, and have scaled back the seed eating, in favor of the pellets. I've never used this brand before, and was a bit hesitant, since they rejected the Roudybush brand outright, and regardless of what I mixed in with the Roudybush, they still wouldn't touch it. If your aviary is home to a finnicky flock, then Mazuri brand is definitely worth a try.
My Birds love this!
I have a sizable flock of Finches. Zebras,Societies,Gouldians,Cordon Blues, and Parrot Finches.They waste so much seed so I thought I'd try these pellets. WOW! They love them! No waste at all!