Meadowlark Dog & Cat Seat Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 4-layer cover has 600D PVC waterproof polyester layer with double stitching.
- Non-slip rubber mesh backing provides additional comfort and safety.
- Can convert into both a full hammock and a semi-hammock on the fly.
- Comes with side panels that shield the door and a back cover that protects the seat.
- Can be fully assembled in seconds and is easy to clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bolster Bench Car Seat Cover, X-Large, Black$79.99Chewy Price
- 4Knines Split Rear Seat Cover with Hammock, Black, Regular$89.99Chewy Price
- Meadowlark Dog & Cat Seat Cover with Mesh Window, Black, Standard$59.90Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- 4Knines Rear Fitted Seat Cover, Black$59.99Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life Dog Car Seat Cover$33.72Chewy Price$34.95List Price
- Frisco Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$18.99Chewy Price
- Plush Paws Products Quilted Hammock Car Seat Cover, Black, Regular$46.00Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Bench Dog Seat Cover, Black$41.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Hammock Dog Seat Cover, Black$40.97Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Bench Car Seat Cover, Grey, Standard$89.95Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Kurgo Loft Car Bench Dog Seat Cover, Coastal Blue/Charcoal$69.25Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- FurHaven Deluxe Pet Barrier & Seat Protector with Carry Bag, Black$75.99Chewy Price$90.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Polyester, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||—||—||—|
|Features||—||Collapsible||—||Pockets, Seat Belt Loop, Water-resistant||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Effective car hammock!
I was looking for a seat protector that had a zipper to open to the front, and side/door protectors, and was rugged enough to deal with my doggy Arlo's beach and lake adventures. This is working great. It is thick and durable, appears to be waterproof so far, and stays in place pretty well. It has a grippy underside, and the zippers are pretty rugged. The sides are tall enough that after the first day or two, my 38 lb dog gave up trying to jump over it into the front. The sides make it enclosed which I think makes Arlo feel safer in the car. I've noticed he will just curl up and chill out back there more than he used to. Overall I'm very satisfied with the purchase!
Exceeded my expectations
I just purchased this for my new Ford Explorer and it exceeded all my expectations. The material is durable and the size fits perfect. I know dog hair is inevitable, and my baby sheds a lot! but I love that this cover closes up on all sides. My shepherd husky mix is ready for all the car rides now!
Not as pictured..
This is supposed to have side panels to cover both rear doors. This one only has the drivers side panel, and the hardware to attach it to the ceiling grab-bar broke the first time I used it. Unfortunately didn’t even open it (let alone use it) until well past the return window.
Hammock for fur baby
I purchased this item to help protect my Maltese she is a rescue and gets very anxious and tried to jump when you stop I can only assume it has alot to do with her past and it is absolutely perfect she is so well protected now I would recommend this to anyone wanting to protect their fur baby.Chewy always has the best for her including food and meds, car seat carrier, stroller , I never order from anyone but them. Thanks Chewy for always having the best for my fur baby
Why did I wait so long to get this?!
Super easy to install and perfect fit for my F-150. Love that my leather seats and doors are protected. My dogs love the non-slip surface, I love that it's grippy and doesn't shift around like the old sheets I used to use. Bonus having the option of full, partial or no hammock. And we can still use the seat belts. What's not to love? Thanks Meadowlark and Chewy!
My son recommended this backseat cover, and I'm so glad he did. It was easy to install, provides maximum seat coverage, and feels comfortable. I also like the different setup options it offers. Our dog is happy and secure. This is an excellent seat cover, whether you have pets or not.
I’v only had it a few weeks, but so far, i love it as it keeps my car clean. The only problem is it DEFINITELY isn’t waterproof. Our recently adopted 60 lb dog piddles a little when he’s excited. The first time he hopped in the hammock, his excited leak/piddle went right through to the seat.
Best one yet
- Toyota Tundra CrewMax - 2,000 mile trip - Bernese Mountain dog that goes through about 3 seat covers a year normally. This one is still going strong. Pay a little more and get this one. It actually fits the truck (unlike a lot that say they do but we’ve all seen the napkin sized seat cover they make that claim for)
Best dog seat cover I've had - Great materials, fit and convenient price
The materials are great, the fit is really good for an SUV and the price point is pretty convenient.
My Sweet Girl is Safe
When I got Noodles, a 6 year old standard poodle, she was very uneasy riding in the back of my SUV. She just could not find solid footing so was very nervous when we would go somewhere. Then I saw the Meadowlark cover that fit in the seat and decided to give it a try. She loves it. She can lean against the back of the seat and watch outside while we are traveling. It gives her a firm place to sit. Sometimes she will walk from one side of the seat to the other but then sits down and it is solid for her. No more nervous pup when driving. The Meadowlark was so easy to install and I love the "seatbelt" it provides for my sweet girl.