Merrick Purrfect Bistro Bon Appetits Grain-Free Turkey Recipe Chunks in Gravy Adult Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features real, deboned turkey as the first ingredient.
- The gravy provides your cat with 25% of her daily water intake.
- Serves as a tasty grain-free snack.
- Purr-fectly suitable for both indoor and outdoor cats.
- Safely cooked in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hound & Gatos 98% Lamb, Chicken & Salmon Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.32Chewy Price$55.40Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Lamb Lovers' Lane Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Bon Appetits Grain-Free Salmon Recipe Chunks in Gravy Adult Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$40.32Chewy Price$45.36List Price$38.30Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Shrimp Sweethearts Dinner in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.99Chewy Price$35.76List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Salmon Soulmates Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.99Chewy Price$35.76List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe Morsels in Gravy Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$45.12Chewy Price$52.56List Price$42.86Autoship Price
- Wishbone Roost Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Pumpkin Valentine Dinner in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$43.99Chewy Price$45.36List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Healthy Grains Real Salmon + Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$39.88Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken Cherish Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12$19.49Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Bon Appetits Grain-Free Beef Recipe Chunks in Gravy Adult Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$40.32Chewy Price$45.36List Price$38.30Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Broth, Chicken Broth...||Deboned Beef, Beef Broth, Fish Broth...||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Broth, Chicken Broth...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Turkey Broth...||Deboned Beef, Beef Broth, Fish Broth...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat|
|Food Form||Food Topping||Food Topping||Food Topping||Food Topping||Food Topping|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
cats used to like it
My cats used to like the Bon Appetits . I took them out of rotation for a bit and when I re ordered the turkey my cats would not eat it. I was surprised when I opened the first one it was mostly thin liquid and very little meat. Not worth it at all. I wish Merrick was more consistent ,they change thing and ruin them.
I bought this for my cat Barny after he smelled the Merrick's Lil' Plates Thanksgiving Day Dinner I bought for my dog and immediately had to have some. Although the Perfect Bistro is a little bit different formula, the smell was very similar and he loves it. First he laps up the gravy, then eats the turkey bits. The bowl is licked clean. When he's happy, I'm happy!
Healthy and my cats enjoyed it
I have two cats, one of which is super picky when it comes to wet food. However, she seemed to like this one, especially the gravy! My other cat loved it, no question there. It was good knowing both of them were munching on quality ingredients and still getting some of their water intake as well. If you feed your cat wet food primarily this would be a good option. I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.
Kitty wasn't interested!
I like that the first ingredients in this cat food are real meat, and I like that it's grain free. My three year old cat was much more interested in the gravy than the meat, and the few times I saw her go in for a bite of the meat she had a very hard time chewing the chunks. Good product with good ingredients, but the meat chunks are too hard for little cats to chew.
Cats love this food
My two cats were practically knocking me over as soon as I opened the pouch to get to this food, so it must smell good to them. Unlike their usual food, this doesn’t have a strong odor, so it doesn’t bother me, but they’re basically magnetically attracted to it. Charlie ( 1/m) has licked his plate clean and is trying to get to his sister’s plate. Niña (8/f) is more nibbling at hers, but she’s still going at it, which is unusual for her—she usually takes a couple bites and loses interest quickly in other soft foods. I did knock off one star for how messy the product is due to the packaging—it kind of splurted everywhere, including on me. Also, it’s plastic, so not recyclable unlike the usual cans. Right now, tho, I have two licked-clean plates and two kitties begging for more, so overall great product! Just need to change the packaging.
Not only did my cat love this food, I found it very appealing as well. Usually my kitties eat pate’ but some varieties are very unmaluable; however, this was not the case with the bon appitite line. Also Merrick is a local company to this region and it’s nice to see why it’s doing so well!
Picky cat approved
Note: I received this product free for testing purposes. I have a cat that’s quite picky with food and is not food motivated at all, but she ended up loving this. I divided the packet into 3 portions since she doesn’t eat a lot at once, and the first time she was a bit suspicious of the new food, but the following times she eagerly finished the food.
Broken Supply Chain
This specific product has a problem in Chewy's supply chain... either in the data base or somewhere else along the way. I have ordered this product on three separate occasions and (yes, I should stop doing things that don't work... but after being told it was fixed I just assume it will be better next time), on each occasion instead of receiving a case of 24 I receive ONE packet of cat food. Chewy doesn't even SELL these as a separate item, they ONLY sell them as a case. In one of these three above mentioned instances the customer service people said they had fixed it and added a note to the warehouse etc, and the next TWO reorders were ONE packet of cat food. I got a giant Chewy box with ONE packet of cat food. I have talked to at least a dozen customer service reps and supervisors and they can't seem to fix this. I suggest talking to someone at the distribution facility in Goodyear AZ and find out what exactly the person packing the order is seeing in their system. I can only assume that the system is broken and it's not the same person packing my order every time and thinking this is funny. I love the convenience and prompt delivery that Chewy provides (for absolutely every other product), but come on folks! Fix this! Run it to ground, find out what the heck is happening! A "note" to the warehouse isn't an enduring fix.
Cats loved it
I have too cats that seemed to really like this meal. It got a little messy on their food plates but, that’s probably because they loved it and were gobbling it up. There was quite a lot of food in the one packet enough to feed both of my cats. If their happy; I’m happy!
My picky cat loved this!
*I received this free to test out* my cat is super picky and at first she didn’t even acknowledge it but then she licked the plate clean! She loved it! I loved that it didn’t have that weird packaged cat food smell and actually looked like real turkey.