Merrick Purrfect Bistro Complete Care Grain-Free Hairball Control Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted in Merrick’s Hereford, Texas kitchen and cooked in the USA.
- Contains natural fiber including miscanthus grass, pea fiber and inulin to help control hairballs.
- Real, deboned chicken is the first ingredient in this grain-free, dry cat food.
- Highly-digestible recipe.
- Made without grain, wheat, corn, and artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealWellness Complete Health Natural Grain-Free Salmon & Herring Dry Cat Food, 5.5-lb bag$21.49Chewy Price$22.99List Price$20.42Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Skin + Coat Care Grain-Free Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- FirstMate Grain Friendly Indoor Cat Formula Cat Food, 13.2-lb bag$32.85Chewy Price
- Wellness Complete Health Natural Grain-Free Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal Dry Cat Food, 5.5-lb bag$21.49Chewy Price$22.99List Price$20.42Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo True Solutions Perfect Coat Skin & Coat Care Formula Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price$39.88Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Naked Essentials Indoor Health Chicken and Turkey Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3.4-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealNatural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Indoor Grain-Free Turkey & Chickpea Formula Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- DealGo! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Duck Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$73.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price$70.29Autoship Price
- Inception Turkey & Herring Meal Recipe Dry Cat Food, 13.5-lb bag$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Crave with Protein from Chicken & Salmon Indoor Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Grain-Free Indoor Healthy Weight Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 5.5-lb bag$21.49Chewy Price$22.99List Price$20.42Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Chicken Meal, Fish Meal, Tapioca...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Beef Meal, Lamb Meal, Peas...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control||—||—||—||—|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Beef, Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
My cats used to love Merrick Hairball Formula. We recently bought it again only to find the color of the kibble was much darker than it had been, and both of our cats refuse to eat it. Bought another bag just to see if we had just gotten a bad bag, but it was was the same stuff. Very disappointed.
Picky girl likes it
My 8 year old cat lost interest in her cat food so I called Chewy for recommendation. She suggested this. My cat took to it immediately. I’m pleased with the ingredients and she had no problems adjusting to the new food.
My cat loves it!
I have an older cat who suffers from hair balls due to over grooming. He is also a bit selective on what he likes to eat. He really likes this food and it has really helped with the hair ball situation. He has been on this for about a year now. Super pleased with this brand and formula
No go in my home
Chewy has been out of our favorite, Royal Canin- indoor cat, 3 pound bag. We found that the larger bags seem to lose their flavor. The 3 pound bag is perfect for us and good to the last nibble. So I decided to try another brand, Merrick. I’ve always heard great things about them and years ago when I had a small dog we bought their food for him. Neither one of my kitty cats will touch it! They don’t like it at all they don’t even like the smell they shake their head when they do smell the bowl. So I’ve given the bag to my neighbor who feeds the strays. They like it
A.M. hairball between the toes no more
Cat likes it. I mix it half and half with her regular food. I suspect she would eat it even if I did not mix the two. No more hairballs on the way to the coffee pot.
Not a winner here
The kibble size is way too small. My cat wasn’t a fan!
I think this is better to mix with my Cat's other dry food for hairball control than giving them treats 10 times a day.
If she won't eat it, does it matter if it's healthy?
I spent a lot of extra money on this dry food, thinking I was doing a good thing for my cat. She hates it. She won't eat it! Now I'm stuck with an uber-exspensive bag of food that I will probably end up feed to the feral cats across the alley. Oh Well! Live & Learn!
Cat loves it
My cat is somewhat picky with his food. Before trying this stuff, he would have a preference for wet food and would bug me first thing for a fresh serving of it. Now that I’ve gotten him this, he doesn’t but me to feed him wet food and often goes for the dry stuff first. I have to replenish his dish because he enjoys it. He is a happy kitty!
Kitty won't eat
Ordered this as Chewy was out of her regular Merrick senior cat food. Misty does not like it, won't even take a bite. Had to order her regular food from another online store. :-(