Merry Products Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & End Table
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Works as a fully-functional crate with tabletop space that doubles as a stylish end table.
- White finished wood panels offer a stylish way to keep your dog or cat safely confined indoors.
- Also works as a perfectly portable carrying kennel by simply removing the snap-off wood panels.
- Features removable plastic tray for easy clean up and is made with durable powder coated steel.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble with minimal hardware, and is available in
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Collapsible Cat Cage, Litter Box, & Mat, Animal Sketch$29.98Chewy Price
- Merry Products 2-in-1 Configurable Single Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & Gate, 32 inch$149.69Chewy Price$159.42List Price
- Unipaws End Table Wooden Dog Crate, White, 32 inch$199.99Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- Merry Products Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate, Mahogany, 24 inch$148.80Chewy Price
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Single Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & End Table, Antique White, 23 inch$83.20Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- DealFrisco Ultimate Foldable & Stackable Heavy Duty Steel Metal Single Door Dog Crate, Med: 37-in L x 25.12-in W x 32.76-in H$314.99Chewy Price$449.99List Price
- Lucky Dog Sliding Double Door Wire Dog Crate, 36 inch$90.08Chewy Price$117.64List Price
- MidWest iCrate Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate Kit, Black, 48 inch$177.99Chewy Price$202.99List Price
- Unipaws Furniture Style Dog Crate, Weathered Gray, Large$399.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty Enhanced Lock Double Door Fold & Carry Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, Red, 36 inch$67.49Chewy Price$74.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Double Door, Removable Pan||—||Divider Included, Double Door, Removable Pan||Removable Pan, 3-Door||—|
|Material||Wood||—||Wood||Wood, Steel, Metal||Wood, Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No||Yes|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
75 Customer Reviews
Piece of Junk
We ordered this cage in preparation for our puppy. Upon opening the box, the first noticeable thing was that it was filthy dirty (tried uploading pics and it's not working). We made the decision to clean it ourselves instead of trying to fit it back in the box. Once assembled, the sheer low quality and flimsiness was shocking. We once again made the decision to move forward with trying to jimmy the white legs for stability by shoving cardboard in the obvious gaps of the cage housing. The wire cage itself is OK and decent but the whole point of this particular cage is the decorative, side table white housing. DO NOT RECOMMEND. For the money, good grief, it's horrible. Puppy is here so we are dealing with it, just don't breathe on the cage.
Great Idea in Theory
This is a great idea but I had to return both of them. They came damaged. One was warped and couldn’t stay together. I didn’t even open the other one bc of the damage Of the box. It is cheaply made for the price that it is being sold for. If it had better material (maybe a little heavier) it would have stayed together better and wouldn’t have warped.
Dimensions listed are not accurate.
The tray inside is 6 inches in length shorter than the listed dimensions and subsequently shorter in width. This is the space where the dog would rest. While the listed dimensions of the crate were the same as her current crate, it was too small. I'd suggest chewy adding the dimensions of the metal crate to avoid this. Setting it up was very easy, and the item looked nice. Unfortunately, the $260 price for the next size up is a bit high for the quality of this product. After setting it up, I noticed there was already a chip in the laminate. I was conscientious not to damage anything. It's pretty shaky as well. My dog doesn't like those movements and noises when entering her safe space. The tray slides around on the bottom, so if you have a dog that is a little anxious regarding its footing, you might need to make some modifications. It's a nice piece, but unfortunately did not work for me. If she fit, I would have been able to make modifications to make it work.
Yes and no
There is not one screw or nail to hold this together. It links like a puzzle, It is also a bit wobbly so if you have big or strong breed dog you will want to move on from this crate. You will need something much more sturdy. I
Purchased the 42” size on sale at $154–I don’t think this product is worth more than that. PROS- Folding kennel with table design cover that goes together quickly and easily with no tools. This can be a permanent fixture in your home and/or you can move it around and use it for travel; very versatile. The piece looks great and can be styled to match any decor. The table top makes your crate a usable piece of furniture and not an eye sore in the room. Arrived packages well with no damage to wood pieces and no damage to crate from shipping. CONS- Parts of the crate arrived slightly bent and we had to use tools to adjust it so the side door could open. Wasn’t a huge deal but it definitely shows hat this isn’t the highest quality folding crate on the market. Because pieces are held together by the table top, it can move back and forth easily, and lean to one side or the other. Doors are fixed in two sides so positioning is limited. (I did flip it upside down to get the doors to swing the way I wanted them and everything still fit together.)
This is a hard plastic that doesn't have any kind of screws or hardware to make sure things stay in place. The part for the bottom in front of the crate tray doesn't fit in the way it's supposed to otherwise the cage wouldn't close properly and the corners pop out. Do yourself a favor and get a different one if you want quality.
She loves it!
She went right in and laid down without being told. She goes in on her own several times after we just built it. I know she’ll love it.
Perfect for a new pup.
My English Toy Spaniel needs a safe space right in the middle of all the goings on. This slipped in like an end table in the living room. It has a divider so it is made smaller for a toy puppy. He runs there to get away from me, to avoid training. Lol, I guess he loves it, feels safe. The only downside is it is a bit flimsy, would fall apart if you moved it much. I would like it to go with him to the dog sitter. Will have to find another small portable kennel.
I expected better
I thought it would be a good solid side table. In stead the wood pieces basically rest on each other. So if I move it to clean it all comes apart.
By the way,, I bought 4 of these for our dogs so our bedroom didn't look like a kennel. I like the crate but Only gave it a 3 because of several reasons. 1st, the front piece of trim near the slide out tray just sits there and should be locked in. My dogs kick it and knock it over at times when coming in or put of that door. Next, I spent twice or 3 times the time cleaning up the small pieces of styrofoam that got all over the house when unpacking the crate. The mfgr needs to use an alternative packing material such as thicker cardboard instead which would eliminate this and save our landfills with recycled materials. Last, the divider is a pain in the butt to get out, they need to separate it from the crate for shipping.