MidWest Glow in the Dark Dog & Cat Gate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features tubular steel for strength, while glow-in-the-dark strips make it easy to see this gate in the dark.
- Lift-and-open gate door is easy to operate with one hand and color indicator visually confirms the door is closed.
- Gate expands from 29.5” to 38 inches to accommodate most doorways and stairwells.
- Wall-safe pressure mounts make for secure installation.
- Non-toxic, lead-free and chew-proof for your pet’s safety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, Black$71.02Chewy Price
- Regalo Easy Step Extra Wide Walk-Through Gate, 30-in$47.88Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- MidWest Extension for 29" Steel Pet Gate, Graphite, 11-in$14.77Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Richell One-Touch Wide Dog Gate II, Brown$249.99Chewy Price$295.00List Price
- North States Deluxe Hardware Mount Dog Gate, White$87.92Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- MidWest Extension for 39" Steel Pet Gate, Graphite, 11-in$19.63Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- GMI Keepsafe Wooden Expanding Pet Gate, 5-ft wide$79.99Chewy Price
- Regalo Home Accents Designer Dog Gate, Black & Cherry Wood, 42-in$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Etna 3 Panel Leaf Design Adjustable Metal Pet Gate, Brown$40.99Chewy Price
- Cardinal Gates Decorative Freestanding Dog Gate, Gray Geometric$139.99Chewy Price$159.95List Price
- Unipaws 3 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, Gray, Large$99.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Wood, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Gate Feature||Walk-Through, Stair Compatible, Chew-Resistant, Locking||Walk-Through, Stair Compatible, Chew-Resistant, Locking||—||Walk-Through, Stair Compatible||Pet Door, Walk-Through|
|Gate Type||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Hardware Mounted||Pressure Mounted|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Where is the glow?
This gate was very easy to install and to use. Though even after placing the opening latch under a UV light for 4 hours I still do not have the "glow in dark" feature.
Love this gate
I installed the gate on my deck to keep my friend's big dog off and anyone else I didn't want tracking dirt on the deck. It was very easy to install and I love the auto close on it. I use a bungie cord to keep it open for my Jack Russell when we are alone. If I forget to leave it open, he always lets me know. I'm thinking of getting another one to go between the den and kitchen.
Easy to install. Very well built gate that gives me confidence it will stand the test of time. Looks good as well.
An Excellent Gate
We got this gate to keep our two newly adopted kittens confined to one part of the house until they get older when they'll be able to safely explore the entire house. It is sturdy, very well built, and easy to install. It even comes with a wrench.
Excellent solid gate
Excellent Solid Gate for the price to keep 2 big labs and a Pitbull in my living room. Easy to install and very solid. However, it doesn’t glow in the dark but I can live without it anyways.
I ordered 2 of these as our GSD just had knee surgery and we needed to keep him sequestered in a smaller space. The quality of this gate is unbelievable! With larger dogs it is hard to find a "substantial" quality gate that will work for their size and strength but this one fits the bill. Also, being metal as opposed to wood is a key component because most furbabies want to, and normally will, chew on a wooden gate. I highly recommend this to all large breed dog owners.
Puppies can go through slats!
I thought this was awesome for about half a day, but my 11wk old mini poodles can literally go through the 2inch slat opening!!!
SUPER GREAT GATE
I love this gate. It is substantial. The door swings both ways which is convenient. One Caveat - the bar at the base, bear in mind it is there so you don't trip over it. Buy it!
Nice, but not for me
Nice gate, very sturdy. But I needed something that could be easily moved in and out of the doorway; this one really needs to be put in place and stay in place because it’s too awkward to take down and put up.
Ordered this gate because I have a chewer pup who was working his way through the wooden stanchions on a previously purchased gate. :-( This gate is chew-proof! :-) Easy to install. Priced right.