MidWest Guinea Habitat Deluxe Guinea Pig Cage
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian-recommended cage offers 8 square feet of space and has 1-inch spacing between the bars.
- The PVC-lined canvas bottom is durable, leak-proof, washable, offers traction and helps protect sensitive feet.
- Easy to set up with no tools or connected pieces required and folds down flat for hassle-free storage and travel.
- Comes with a dividing panel with hinged lock-in-place ramps, creating a separate area. It also comes with a plastic hay feeder that attaches to the side of the cage.
- Can accommodate up to 2 guinea pigs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Small Pet Habitat, Medium$113.71Chewy Price
- MidWest Wabbitat Deluxe Rabbit Home, 47.1-in$67.65Chewy Price$117.99List Price
- MidWest Guinea Habitat Guinea Pig Home, Regular$59.99Chewy Price$111.99List Price
- MidWest Critter Nation Deluxe Small Animal Cage, Single Story$188.99Chewy Price$240.99List Price
- Frisco Small Animal Cage, Single Story$169.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee My First Home 2-Level Small Pet Habitat, Blue & Tan, Large$108.76Chewy Price$165.99List Price
- MidWest Top Panel for the Guinea Habitat$21.24Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Deluxe Hamster Home$122.88Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- MidWest Wabbitat Deluxe Rabbit Home Wire Extension$39.28Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- CrazyCritterThings Lily Pad Ledges Small Pet Habitat Accessory$14.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Natura Rabbit Hutch With Sloped Roof, Glazed Pine, Medium$136.41Chewy Price$221.20List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Ferret, Chinchilla, Degu|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal, Vinyl / PVC||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
Best cage ever
The boys absolutely love this cage! It's a huge upgrade since I've moved to my new house. When I put them in their new home, instant popcorning! Even my old man piggy, Zeus, who is 5 years old, started popcorning. Very durable.
Nice Cozy Cage
It is a very decent cage for my baby Mocha, i don’t think you’d need the top unless your pig jumps out of cages but overall it’s a nice cage. She doesn’t quite get the ramp yet but she’ll learn would definitely recommend this cage
Great cage for the price
I just adopted two baby boys back in December. I had a cage that was on the smaller size and as the boys got bigger they needed a bigger cage. I did much research and decided on this cage for them. It is exactly what is described and my boys love it. The inside mat needs work and patience to get it to fit right. My boys didn't tear it up and were curious. Since I have two boys I didn't use the separate piece and just wanted a full open cage. Very easy to assemble and works like a charm.
Great, sturdy habitat
This cage may take a few minutes to get set up, but I typically do not take it apart to clean it. This has been my go-to choice for my guinea pigs for years.
Not sturdy at all
This cage is not sturdy at all. I feel if one of my piggies looked at it funny it would just fall over. The top does not latch on well. The walls are wobbly and the liner doesn’t attach easily without being lopsided. Yes, I read the instructions. Also the customer service I received from Chewy regarding this was horrible. My first and last bad experience with them.
My Guineas Love It! (Recommend for Babies)
I have two six-week-old female guinea pigs and they absolutely LOVE this cage. They love to run around and popcorn in there. I believe it is a good size for them at their current size, as they are quite small. However, I plan to attach another when they get larger. Currently, I am giving them access to a pen as well as the cage under supervision. My only qualm is that the hay feeder came broken. Hay feeders are not recommended for use anyways, so I tossed it. Overall, easy setup and my girls love it!
I absolutely love this cage! It’s super customizable so I was able to make it nice and homie for my boys. I have three small Guinea pigs and this is the perfect size for them. They’re all still young so I may need to get an extension later but it’ll be an easy add on thanks to the moveable wire panels!
Love this cage!! It has so much room for my pigs! They love it!!
I’ve used many Midwest guinea habitat cages over the years and I like them. That said I’m not a huge fan of the blue version of the cage. The canvas liner doesn’t quite fit the bars as well as I’d like (the green liners just seem better for that part) and the hay rack included doesn’t sit at the top of the canvas on the bars to prevent hay getting out of the cage at the bottom. You need to put the hay rack up higher but that will let hay spill out of the bottom and on the floor. My hay rack came damaged but I won’t be using it so it’s not a problem for me. Overall yea it’s a great sized cage that is easy to clean, it’s perfect for 1 single guinea pig or 2 female guinea pigs.
Cocco new home
I would have to say that it was very easy to put together. Cocco loves new home I put top on bottom for more support and the blue liner inside and it's waterproof.