MidWest Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
About This Item
- Egg-crate cushion provides both comfort and support for your large dog and over-stuffed bolsters make for a secure, cozy feel.
- Helps to reduce the pressure on joints and muscles, ideal for your dog who may have a condition like hip dysplasia or arthritis.
- Cover repels liquids, odors and stains to maintain a clean look longer.
- Zippered, removable cover is machine washable and dryer safe for easy cleaning.
- Geometric pattern makes a doggone attractive statement.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Large$54.99Chewy Price
- Pendleton Crescent Lake Kuddler Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, X-Large$229.00Chewy Price$281.99List Price
- Frisco Herringbone Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Brown, X-Large$65.99Chewy Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Overstuffed Dog & Cat Sofa, Anthracite, Large$193.95Chewy Price$233.99List Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Cat & Dog Bed, Desert Brown, Jumbo Plus$119.99Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- FurHaven Quilted Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Toasted Brown, Medium$34.19Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- 3 Dog Pet Supply EZ Wash Headrest Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Slate, Large$223.95Chewy Price$289.00List Price
- Carolina Pet Orthopedic Sleeper Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Saddle, Medium$157.99Chewy Price$187.99List Price
- MidWest Cradle Nesting Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Blue/White, Large$58.08Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- FurHaven Deluxe Oxford Full Support Dog & Cat Bed With Removable Cover, Deep Lagoon, Jumbo$70.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Pendleton Yakima Camp Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Heather Green, Large$125.00Chewy Price$223.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Removable Cover, Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Chew-resistant, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Polyester|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Great hydrating snack
Feral cats love this. They already get wet food twice a day but I give this to them as a snack if they are still hungry in between feedings to increase their hydration. They always lick the plate clean. Will try other flavors!
mozzo loves this new treat
my cat is very picky, but loves tiki cat. i decided to give these packets a try and he loves them. i think i’ll be buying these for the summer and refrigerating them to help my cat cool off
Bed fit for a Queen Our Abby!
We finally found a bed for our dachshund. Abby has back issues,but shes doing great now,but she needed a bed she had room to move around and have support. She loves it and I'm very pleased. Thanks Chewy we got it right!!
bottom cushion thin
Disappointed. The bottom cushion is very thin-just egg crate. Provides very little support. 50 pound doggo. I would not call it orthopedic. Too bad because the rest of the bed is good. The bolsters are firm and the cover removes in 2 pieces(1 for bolsters and 1 for rest of the bed). The manufacturer customer rep bordered on rude but the Chewy rep was lovely.
The bed is great in size for my standard poodle (Rhett) but there is not enough thickness. Rhett will not use the bed so I will donate it to someone who has a smaller pet. I have a new bed in my cart that I am considering purchasing hoping it will be thick enough for Rhett.
Hit in our home
All the furry kids love it. Plus, I can't seem to keep the humans off of it either!
Great Dane puppy giant bed
Bought this bed knowing that Great Dane puppy would most likely chew it up... that being said... Its better than expected. I’ve washed it 3 times and it’s still in good shape. She has started gnawing on the bottom. I will definitely buy her another when she gets older.
Perfect jumbo bed
My 3 pups love this bed. All three fit on it together.
Not machine wash/dry
I bought this product in a different color about 2 weeks ago. I decided on this bed because it said machine wash and dry. The instructions on the bed say”non-agitator washing machine” and line dry. I called MidWest to ask what is correct. The tag on the bed is correct. So, in order to wash a 30“ x 40“ dog bed I can either buy a new washing machine since mine has an agitator, or I can take it to the laundromat, which is a pain in the butt, or I can hand wash it. None of those options are very convenient. Technically you can put this in the dryer, but on air fluff only. I have had the bed in my dryer on air fluff for going on two hours now and it’s still pretty damp. So, if you are looking for something truly machine washable and dryable as implied in the description, this is not the bed for you.Other than that, it’s a cute bed, and my dog loves it.