MidWest Quiet Time Ombre Swirl Dog Crate Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Plush Ombre Swirl deluxe bed for dogs and cats works great as a stand-alone bed or for inside your pal’s crate.
- Made with tufted, plush poly-fiber cushion, so it’s perfect to keep your pal comfortable all-night long.
- Ultra-soft synthetic fur with a non-skid grip on the bottom works great on hardwood or tile floors.
- Looks good in any home with neutral colors that are sure to complement your home décor.
- Machine-washable and dryer-friendly pet bed made for easy maintenance.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K&H Pet Products Cool Bed III Dog Pad, Blue, Large$60.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- MidWest LifeStages Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 22 inch$38.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- MidWest LifeStages Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 36 inch$65.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Dog Crate Pad, Tan, 32 x 48 in$37.59Chewy Price$66.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Dog Crate Mat, Cinnamon, 48-in$25.75Chewy Price$60.99List Price
- IRIS 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen with Door, White$69.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cuddle Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Mocha, Large$114.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Wood/Wire Mesh Pet Gate, 24-inch$49.39Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Dog Crate Pad, Mocha, 32 x 48 in$41.79Chewy Price$66.99List Price
- MidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$78.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- DealPet Gear The Other Door Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Plush Pad, Sage, 36 inch$233.99Chewy Price$258.99List Price
- Pet Gear Travel Lite Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Pen with Removable Top, Sage, Large$69.99Chewy Price$80.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1283 Customer Reviews
Great Crate Mat and Bed
I got this crate mat to put in my dog’s crate once she’s fully grown. Currently, there is a divider in the crate so this does not fit, but I bring it room to room for my puppy to play on and sleep on throughout the day. She loves this mat! Recently, she hasn’t been feeling well and I was hesitant to wash it as it’s so big (I have the 48inch length one). It washed and dried great, no pilling and just as plush as it went in. Very happy with this mat and very happy with how easy it was to clean.
fair beds for kennels
These beds fit great in our crates. However one of our 16 month old labs tore open the stitches on the first day and the fluff went everywhere. Our other 16 month old is still enjoying his bed. It's minimal support for their joints in my opinion, but a good affordable option for young dogs that aren't ready for a nicer bed yet.
Mini Dachshund Approved
My 9 week old mini dachshund loves this bed! She enjoys sleeping on it in her crate at night and has had no accidents on it. I love that the cover is machine washable. We got the 24 inch which is a very good size for her.
Awesome Crate Mat
This mat fits our puppy's crate just right. It is soft and thick enough for his comfort. He loves going into his crate with this for relaxing and sleeping.
Would not recommend
Our dog slept on this for 1 night, and she unfortunately had an accident that required us to wash the bed. Within the first wash, the bed ripped and the stuffing started to come out. The description clearly states its machine and dryer safe, but that wasn't our experience.
Highly recommend this bed. I actually bought for my dogs crate. Fit perfectly. Super soft.
Ripped before I even brought my puppy home
This bed is super cute but not at all durable. I was prepping for my puppy to arrive later this week & taking the tags off when the side of the bed ripped open exposing the stuffing. I think a strong chewer, determined digger or generally persistent pup would quickly destroy this item.....
Not so much for larger dogs
For $33, I didn’t expect it to last for years, but I thought it would at least provide some cushion for a number of months. Bought the 42” for my 70lb dog’s crate, assuming the amount of cushion would correlate to the expected size of the dog. It’s so thin, he might as well have been laying on the hard crate liner itself. Maybe that’s why he ripped it apart right away. Then a 2nd time again after we sewed it up. He’s never chewed any other bed before or since. Positives are that it’s pretty portable and I like that the entire thing is washer/dryer friendly. Wish it had worked out. Maybe a good choice for a tiny dog?
Falls apart after 1 wash
So disappointed. Seem let out and falling apart after 1 wash. I have owned for less than 1 week and it's ruined.
Our 5-month-old Catahoula Leopard Dog sleeps comfortably on this bed, in and out of her kennel.