MidWest Stainless Steel Snap'y Fit Dog Kennel Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Patented Bracket Locks and Holds durable Stainless Steel bowl in place – allows for easy removal.
- Locks securely in place to reduce water and food spilling in pets living area
- Made with quality, rust-proof brushed stainless steel.
- Made to last and stand against the test of time.
- Available in multiple sizes
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNeater Pets Neater Feeder Deluxe Replacement Leg Extensions, Large$14.99Chewy Price
- DealJW Pet Skid Stop Heavyweight Non-Skid Plastic Dog & Cat Bowl, 4-cup$4.02Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- DealIRIS Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls with Airtight Food Storage, Green/Gray, 8-cup$42.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Frisco Cage Crock, Gray, 20 Ounces, 2 count$7.96Chewy Price$8.38List Price
- DealIRIS Airtight Food Storage Container & Scoop Combo, Navy & Gray, 10-lb & 25-lb$33.29Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- DealPetRageous Designs Doodle Placemat$5.49Chewy Price
- DealPetRageous Designs Vintage Water Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 2-cup$6.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealBergan Stack-N-Stor Pet Food Storage, 18-gal$44.99Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- DealPetRageous Designs Metro Deep Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 4-cup$19.49Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Crate||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant, Crate||Crate, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid||Travel|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Silicone, Plastic, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||2.5-cup; 20-oz||—||4-cup; 32-oz||6.5-cup; 52-oz||Bottom Bowl - 3.50 Cups/28 oz Middle Bowl - 3.50 Cups/28 oz Top Bowl - 1.25 Cups/10 oz...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult||Senior, Puppy, Adult|
|Tools Included||—||—||No Tools Required||—||—|
Questions & Answers
43 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1701 Customer Reviews
Sticker in the middle of the bowl doesn’t come off
The bowl is great, but why would you put that sticker in the middle of the bowl? I spent an hour trying to peel all the adhesive glue off, it still didn’t come off, and then they expect you to put your dogs food and water in the bowl, with all the sticky adhesive glue?! Somebody wasn’t thinking that one through. I soaked my bowls overnight in olive oil, and the adhesive finally came off after I scrubbed the bowls with an SOS pad, AND washed in the dishwasher. Way too much screwing around for some bowls….
I purchased these stainless steel dog bowls because I thought that they would fit securely inside the dog crate but they keep snapping off after every feed or every time the dog drinks water and I have to tighten the screws everyday. Chewy has an amazing customer service line and they actually accommodated me regarding the issue and which I am more than grateful for chewy services. Ultimately I would not recommend these dog bowls
Tough - what I wanted
This bowl is tough to take out of the metal bracket, but I don't mind that. I have a 16 week old puppy that would always upset his other water bowl. This bowl is impossible to turn over, so water is no longer being spilled everywhere. The only thing is that it makes it hard to replace the water or clean it.
Nice bowl. Sturdy holder. If your replacing water/food expect it all over the floor. Hard to unsnap without a Yank! Using for kitty and it hasn't moved when he's bouncing around.
Finally she stopped...
I've needed more of these water bowls forever. I bought 1 four years ago and have never regretted it. I just bought 2 more in different sizes and solved 2 problems. The biggest one was one of my Chihuahuas would dump her water and I would have to keep replacing the bedding. Problem solved she stopped with this. Happy days! I love these bowls, easy to install in a crate and easy to take out to clean.
Dog bowl is excellent and hard to take out of the grips. Which is what you need when your dog keeps knocking her water bowl over. The only complaint is the stickers don’t come off.
Our Labrador puppy loves to flip water bowls but she leaves this one alone. Had no problem with the stickers, maybe they changed to a different adhesive but they came right off. The bracket is metal and easy to position and attach on the crate, it's stiff to remove but that's a good feature with a water puppy. I bought the 4 cup size because I don't want her to have too much water at a time in her crate, but she can have a bit and be comfortable.
Too tight to remove
I like the concept of having water off the crate floor for my small dogs, but the bowl is too hard to remove from the metal holder - the water spills all over and I like to change and clean bowl daily. Wasted $
Superior Quality, Great for Ducks
These bowl are amazing. I use them in my duck pens to raise their food and water out of the muck. They work great but I wish I ordered bigger ones.
Keep looking - this one's not a good option
First problem - the stickers don't come off. I hate when I buy something and have to spend hours trying to remove the stickers only to be left with a sticky residue that nothing will get rid of. Second problem (and this is a big one) - It's difficult to "snap" into place or remove it. So if you have water in it, you're going to spill it. It's a mess.