MidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with added security features to keep your pet safe, there is now a patented Paw Block and locking tips on the slide-bolt door latch(es) to create a safer, more secure home for your paw-tner!
- Available in multiple sizes! If your pup's weight or measurements are on the higher side for this crate, choose the next crate size up. When in doubt, bigger is better!
- This dog crate has protective rubber feet, a carrying handle and comes with a divider panel, and a durable, leak-proof plastic pan.
- This portable crate is easy to assemble—you can set it up in just seconds with no tool required! Plus, it conveniently folds flat for travel.
- The durable and strong, quality construction creates a secure place for your furry friend to den. This safe crate has proper ventilation, large door openings with low thresholds and patented rounded corner clips.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 30 inch$41.99Chewy Price$113.99List Price
- Frisco Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate, White, 42-in$349.99Chewy Price
- MidWest LifeStages Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 30 inch$48.99Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- MidWest LifeStages Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$99.99Chewy Price$186.99List Price
- MidWest iCrate Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate Kit, Black, 36 inch$106.88Chewy Price$160.99List Price
- MidWest Ovation Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 49 inch$100.39Chewy Price$191.99List Price
- Precision Pet Products Indoor/Outdoor Crate Cover, Large$38.59Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- Lucky Dog Sliding Double Door Wire Dog Crate, 36 inch$90.08Chewy Price$117.64List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan...|
|Material||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No||—||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
41 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1166 Customer Reviews
Nice kennel but...
My little Lexi escaped out the end door the first day I was gone, I have to keep a binder clip on it. The front door (on the long side) is good, too bad the "extra security" isn't on both doors. It is the perfect size for my 8 pound Chi Mix. It is about the exact size as a standard pillow, this is what I use as her bed.
Coating came rubbed off and chipped
For the price I'm really underwhelmed. The kennel came with banged up coating. The kennel divider was also jammed in there and really hard to get out. I wish I would have went with the "Vibrant Life" Brand again instead. Same price but it came with great coating.
I have always purchased Midwest Crates for almost thirty years. We recently got a new puppy and this crate is fantastic. I bought two one for the upstairs and downstairs of our house. The quality of the crate and ease of use is exceptional as always with Midwest.
Perfect fit for our chihuahua. She recently hurt her back and needed a kennel that was much bigger. Bonus was purchasing the bundle (kennel and kennel cushion). We got the 24inch kennel and it’s a great fit. Plenty of space for our doggo to move around and be comfy
Great customer service
The crate is what we were looking for and our puppy has taken to it well. When it arrived the surface of the pan was not smooth. There were a few bubbles with rough edges. I called Chewy for a replacement pan which they couldn't provide but sent me a complete new crate instead. That's service and one more reason while I will continue to have my pet's needs (food, equipment, treats, toys) met by Chewy.
It's Great but...
It's a great crate. We love the divider and that it grows with the puppy. My only complaint is that the locks on the door are very loose and easy to unlock. My 16 month old son figured out how to unlock the crate. He and the puppy love that he can just go over and unlock it whenever, but.... Lol If you get it and have little kids that you don't want opening the crate, I would keep an eye on it or put something in front of the door so they can't do that. :)
Dog Behaviorist & Trainer
First of all, the poor quality of these cages is NOT Chewy's fault. These cages used to be durable and built sturdy. Not anymore. MidWest iCrate must have changed manufacturers to increase their profit margin. Unwise, if so. The super deal on two should have tipped me off but I trusted their name as I have used their cages for almost 14 years as a professional Dog Behaviorist & Trainer. The cages I received are very flimsy and have to be zip tied to prevent collapse if you should, lord forbid, lean on one. The cage floors are simply the WORST. Thin, cheap, they even arrived looking slightly warped, and crack very, very easy. I bought 4 cages. One even arrived with a cracked cage floor and Chewy saw to it that I received an entire new cage, no charge. Chewy is the BEST. Unfortunately iCrate MidWest is letting both Chewy and its customers miserably down with these new cheap version cages. All of the cage floors have now cracked after their first canine occupants used them and the dogs were not abusing them or acting out in them at all. I had to buy several rolls of gorilla tape to salvage the cage floors. I carefully and tediously criss-cross taped the entire span of each floor, front and back so no further cracks will happen but I just think that's pretty lousy that I had to do such a thing. iCrate MidWest, what in the world???
excellent quality. i believe the thickness of the steel wire is less than when i bought wire crates years ago. this is good, as my crates are 4' tall and would be beasts to load into my pick-up with cap if they were as heavy in the "old' days.
New crate and pad
I was very pleased with the service from CHEWIE and how quickly the new crate was delivered. Many of my friends use CHEWIE and I will do the same from now on!
More than impressed!
I've used iCrates for years and have found them to be a quality product so when we needed a new crate for a larger dog I automatically checked them out again. Not only did I find exactly what I was looking for here at Chewy but it was on sale for a GREAT price. Turnaround time was also great and the crate arrived within 3 days!!! UNFORTUNATELY, the plastic tray that forms the floor of the crate was cracked in two places... But that's where the story gets really good!! When I called Chewy's customer service I talked to an AWESOME rep who arranged for a new crate to be delivered as a replacement (it got here within two days!!!!!) AND asked that I donate the damaged one to my local animal shelter instead of going through the hassle of returning it!!!! WOW, WOW, and DOUBLE-WOW!!!!! Chewy, you have just earned a customer for life!!!!!!!!!