MidWest Quiet Time Ombre Swirl Dog Crate Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Plush Ombre Swirl deluxe bed for dogs and cats works great as a stand-alone bed or for inside your pal’s crate.
- Made with tufted, plush poly-fiber cushion, so it’s perfect to keep your pal comfortable all-night long.
- Ultra-soft synthetic fur with a non-skid grip on the bottom works great on hardwood or tile floors.
- Looks good in any home with neutral colors that are sure to complement your home décor.
- Machine-washable and dryer-friendly pet bed made for easy maintenance.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Dog Crate Mat, Natural, 36-in$16.76Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Plush Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 36-in$23.99Chewy Price
- The Green Pet Shop Thera-Pawz Warming Dog & Cat Pad, Grey, Grey, Small$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pet Gear Bolster Pad for Happy Trails Lite No-Zip Pet Stroller, Black, Small$20.69Chewy Price$24.98List Price
- Beurer Heated Dog & Cat Blanket, Gray$56.30Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Frisco Durable Crate Mat, Black, 30-in$32.24Chewy Price$39.06List Price
- Frisco Comfortable Fleece Tri-fold Arrow Print Dog Crate Mat, 24-in$10.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fashion Plush Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Pink, 30-in$15.18Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Frisco Corner Bolster Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Brown, 30-in$25.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Swirl Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 48-In$34.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Eyelash Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Sand, 24-in$15.56Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1263 Customer Reviews
Not so much for larger dogs
For $33, I didn’t expect it to last for years, but I thought it would at least provide some cushion for a number of months. Bought the 42” for my 70lb dog’s crate, assuming the amount of cushion would correlate to the expected size of the dog. It’s so thin, he might as well have been laying on the hard crate liner itself. Maybe that’s why he ripped it apart right away. Then a 2nd time again after we sewed it up. He’s never chewed any other bed before or since. Positives are that it’s pretty portable and I like that the entire thing is washer/dryer friendly. Wish it had worked out. Maybe a good choice for a tiny dog?
dreamland has been found
My rescued terrier loves this mat! She prefers it to her toys! She likes her bed, but this mat is all hers for snuggling and dreaming.
Nice and soft
Nice, soft doggy bed that has held up to some medium-to-minor chewing and digging from my puppy (although I've only had it 2 weeks now).
Works for what we needed
We just needed an extra bed for when the dog is downstairs, and this one works perfectly. It's comfy and big enough
This is a great pet bed!
This is a very nice bed with a waterproof bottom. It’s also machine washable and able to go in the dryer. It’s only a few inches thick, but provides plenty of cushion. The top material is very soft. My pup sleeps on it every night in his kennel.
Thinner than anticipated.
I bought this as a pad for a 28 x 42" crate. The old plastic liner was broken so I replaced it with a thin pad also purchased from Chewy. This mat is really rather thin, but the dog seems comfortable enough. It may be better as a napping pad than an overnight sleeping pad.
Dog Crate Mat
I do not use the maps in the dog crate. I have one on the bed and two on the floor. My cats and my dog think they are great. Best news. Easy to wash. Just toss in the washer and dryer, it comes out like new.
Good crate bed
This fits perfectly in our dog’s crate. It is fluffy and our dog likes laying on it. However I have already had to stitch up the seams as they came apart. Ok, but not terribly sturdy
We have two of these cushions for each crate and our pup loves them. Instantly calms him. Wish I could crawl right in with him! Washes up nicely in cold water and dries great. Didn’t shrink or bunch up.
Great Crate mat
This crate mat is comfortable for Duke the basenji. It fits his medium crate perfectly and is plush and comfortable. It can be used outside the crate as well. The only reason I did note rate as a 5 is because the little rubber dots on the underside come off after washing. I do not put it in the dryer. It has held it’s shape through multiple washings after minor puppy pee pee mishaps.