MidWest QuietTime Defender Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Therapeutic bed helps soothe aching joints.
- Teflon cover is water, stain and odor resistant.
- Thick foam bolster for extra support.
- Machine washable for easy cleaning.
- Easy-to-remove stylish cover features a designer print.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAspen Pet Round Animal Print Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Color Varies$17.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- DealFrisco Modern Tunnel Elevated Cat Bed$44.34Chewy Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Self-Warming Two Tone Lounge Sleeper Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray/Blue$26.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- DealMidWest QuietTime Defender Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Green, 29-in$39.65Chewy Price$50.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Thermo-Pet Cuddle Cushion Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Mocha$60.99Chewy Price$121.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Cuddle Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Grey, Large$73.11Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Thermo-Snuggly Sleeper Pet Bed, Sage, Large$120.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Superior Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Small$41.08Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Deluxe Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Large$193.80Chewy Price$285.99List Price
- DealArmarkat Pet Bed Mat, Mocha/Brown, X-Large$49.99Chewy Price$79.00List Price
- DealSam's Pets Arthur Dog Bed, Teal, X-Small$19.59Chewy Price$23.77List Price
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
318 Customer Reviews
Should have read the description closer
It's on me that I didn't read the description closely before ordering this. The bed has been treated with Teflon. Teflon is a "forever" chemical that does not break down and causes serious harm to people and the environment. I will pay closer attention when ordering products from now on. I now have a dog bed that I'm afraid to let my dog use and wouldn't pass it on to anyone else, either. In addition, by the way, the bottom cushion of the bed is not very thick or resilient and not very comfortable.
If I hadn't already torn up the box for recycling, I would have returned this bed. The tag says do not wash in a machine with an agitator. The description doesn't say this. Too bulky to handwash and I'm not driving to a laundromat for one item. If it had been satisfactory, however, I probably should have bought a medium. As shown in the photo, this 6-lb. chihuahua can't stretch out on her side to sleep.
My little man sure loves this bed
I have a 7 lb. yorkie named Tiger, who is 9 months old. Wanted to get him a bed that I thought he might like. Decided on this bed by Midwest. The description of this bed is just what I wanted and the price was great, on sale for 50% off the regular price Tiger is small framed but I wanted the bed to be roomy for him, so I ordered the 28" size. He follows me from room to room so I ordered three of these beds. He took a liking to them right away out of the box. Tiger likes to curl up against the side, and the soft lining and thick cushion feel good to him. I have them in three different locations throughout my home that he can used throughout the day, one in my home office, one in my home gym, and the one pictured here with him in it in near the kitchen. At night he sleeps on my bed next to me. I like that the whole bed cover comes off if it needs washing. I am 100% pleased with this bed purchase and Tiger is also from what I see when he's in it.
Sides are nice, good height and soft while keeping their shape, bottom is cushy
Very Good, comfy !
This bed looks good in the room. The dog is very comfy in it all night long. Love the removable washable cover.
The bed is just as discribed. But it is small, so keep this in mind.
My 18 year old cat loves it. The bed is well made. A very good price and quality.
Size Large purchase
Bought for 40 lbs and 55lbs dog. It was way bigger than I anticipated per cost. Love that alone. On top of size, Easy zip off cover for cleaning. washed it on gentle without tearing. It is just a eggshell bottom however more padding can be added with cover still fitting. great buy.
Not orthopedic bed
It’s not orthopedic at all. It’s an average bed and very little foam on the bottom. Very disappointed but my cat is using it so that’s a win at least.
Chloe my cat
Im very happy with chewy very good service im dealing with chewy quite a while havent had any problems with you