MidWest Solutions Series Side by Side Double Door Collapsible SUV Dog Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Folding metal dog crate with a narrow design made to fit most SUVs, vans and other large vehicles.
- Ideal to keep your dog safely contained in the back of your car while you're driving.
- Versatile double-door with front and rear door access makes transporting your medium to large breed dog easy.
- Includes two secure doors with slide-bolt latches, long-lasting black e-coat to prevent rusting, a durable leak-proof plastic pan and carrying handle.
- Conveniently folds down for easy storage and portability when not in use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest Quiet Time Deluxe Fleece Double Bolster Dog Crate Mat, 54-in$36.85Chewy Price$103.99List Price
- Precision Pet Products Indoor/Outdoor Crate Cover, Small$25.29Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad & Cover, Large$92.99Chewy Price$196.99List Price
- MidWest Dog Crate Replacement Pan, 24-in$19.24Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Pet Mat, Sage$33.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- dealK&H Pet Products Self-Warming Dog Crate Pad, Gray, 14 x 22 in$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Igloo-Style Heated Pad & Cover, Small$56.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- MidWest Deluxe CoCo Chic Pet Bed, 48-inch$50.21Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Memory Foam Dog Crate Pad, Gray, X-Small$22.99Chewy Price
- Coolaroo Replacement Cover for Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed, Terracotta, Medium$11.15Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Double Door, Removable Pan...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Heavy Duty, Removable Pan, Rolling, Top Load, Locking||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...|
|Material||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Fleece, Polyester, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic, Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
129 Customer Reviews
a good sturdy fit for our Highlander
Most important: the med/L fits a 2020 Toyota Highlander. Pictured is Stella our 70lb Labrador. I needed a sturdy crate to contain her while she waits her turn at different sporting trials. This works great for resting her. She is a very tall Labrador, and her crate at home is much bigger but this serves the purpose. Well made sturdy crate. It doesn’t rattle or bounce around when the dog is not in it. The only thing that would make this PERFECT would be if it also opened on the long side so we could place it sideways in the car.
Not the best quality
The door latches are very difficult to slide closed/open. The pins are not aligned properly. The corner of the tray was broken off even though the box was not damaged.
Waiting on Exchange
I'm sure it will be fine. I'm waiting on my exchange. The first one the pan had a hole in it. One of the handles was broken and one of the doors would not close because it was out of a line. Chewy will recieve the one back tomorrow so my exchange will go out to me.
As a dog trainer I love a nice crate, they fit in the back of my Tacoma perfectly. They give me those crate sweats mang!
I love my new crate!
This is Zako, the adorable Weimaraner puppy. I love my new crate - it fits perfectly in the back of the van and I can easily jump in and out of it. The best part is that the door also opens to inside the van so I get to come out and sit on a human lap as well! I'm so happy with the great price we got at Chewy.
Perfect for travel
I own three of these and they are perfect for traveling! My husband and I recently moved states and we couldn't be happier with these crates. Easy to set up and take down, they fit perfectly next to each other in the back of our car and they provide enough space for our pups to travel comfortably and safely.
Fit 2 in Jeep Wrangler
We have two large dogs (70 lbs and 80 lbs) who act like maniacs on the road. Tried a barrier and seatbelt attachments and other standard crates in various configurations. These are great in the Jeep Wrangler 4 door because with the back seats down, you can have these in place (have to be behind wheel bumps) and still have a bit of cargo space left to use. The dogs can be separate for loading and unloading, which is essential for maniacs. Can still see out the back gate window (although we cover the crates with a light sheet when the doggie are on board so they don’t bark up a storm at every person and dog they see—and with that youcan only see a bit out the top of the gate window). Wish the second door was on the side insted of other end due to Jeep configuration, though. Ideally these were crash tested level safe but for the price, can’t expect that.
Best price, quick service
I did a lot of online research for this particular crate. I already have two of these identical crates and wanted to make sure I got the same one again. Chewy had the best price. The delivery was on time and it arrived quickly. The product was exactly as it was described. I'm a happy camper.
Works well for the needed purpose. The doors are on either narrow side. There is not a door on the wider side.
Midwest Side by Side SUV dog crate
This was a great buy. I have 3 dogs that i dont like to travel with them loose in my SUV. These crates allow me to easily fit 2-3 crates in my SUV. They have enough room for my German Shepherds to move around and change positions.