MidWest Spree Hard-Sided Dog & Cat Kennel
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hard-sided carrier that allows you to take your furry friend on a quick trip.
- Made of durable plastic that is sturdy and easy to clean.
- Provides your paw-tner with plenty of ventilation and visibility so he can look out.
- Features a secure plastic door that can open in either direction with a built-in carrying handle.
- Available in multiple colors to match the paw-sonality of your companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Almond & Black, Large$134.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Spree Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Blue, 22-in$23.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Frisco Premium Travel Bag Dog & Cat Carrier, Black, Medium$30.99Chewy Price
- Aspen Pet Dog & Cat Kennel, Color Varies$36.10Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- MidWest Skudo Standard Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, 24-in$43.64Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Petmate Vari Portable Dog & Cat Kennel, 19-in, Pearl Peacock/Black$31.95Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Petmate Two Door Top Load Dog & Cat Kennel, Small, Rose$39.95Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Frisco Two Door Top Load Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Blue, 24-in$37.96Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Petmate Ruff Maxx Dog & Cat Kennel, Off White/Green, 24-in$30.62Chewy Price$70.99List Price
- Richell Double Door Dog & Cat Carrier, White & Beige, Small$59.99Chewy Price$60.00List Price
- Aspen Pet Traditional Dog & Cat Carrier, Light Gray, 28-in$59.99Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- MidWest Skudo Deluxe Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, 27-in$87.26Chewy Price$116.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Carry Handle||Carry Handle, Water-resistant||Double Door, Carry Handle||Top Load, Carry Handle|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Tools Included||No||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Kitten||Kitten, Puppy|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
Most Competitive Option
Speedy delivery (72 hours), easy to put together, and matches description. Best purchase option based on those factors. THANK YOU CHEWY.COM!
A Very Weak Crate
This crate is very weak, not sturdy at all. It did not hold a 19 pound terrier mix.
Bought the small size for my Yorkie and it was perfect. Easy to put together. He likes to go in just to take a nap.
Cute and functional
It seems kind of thin but it works for my 22lb cat
Good quality for low price
Assembly is super easy! The handle is sturdily built in to the top half. The small was perfect for my 9 lb cat! The door locks and unlocks from both sides of the entry way. No complaints here! Would recommend buying if on a budget.
Item was not what I expected it is very cheap
Very cheap the plastic tabs broke off it was not what I expected I thought it would have been better made than what it is I would not buy this again nor do I recommend it to anyone
Read Prior to Purchase
Do not purchase. The door is not only plastic, but CHEAP plastic. The two pegs to keep kennel door shut broke the second time we closed it without an animal. Without the door, kennel is of no use. Extremely disappointed
This inexpensive carrier is good for what you pay for. If you are needing something to confine your pet while traveling like I did, it's a bargain. It is not heavy duty but serviceable. My only issue was... there is a ridge on the plastic door that is inside where the pet can chew on it and damage it.
Could be a mistake
My cat pushed through the door fairly easily, leaving me struggling to drive and still keep him in the cage on his way to the vet. If you can afford to, get a metal cage, something more substantial to avoid a possibly heartbreaking trip.
was too small for puppy
Was way too small for my puppy but would work for a cat maybe!