The Missing Link Pet Kelp Feline Well-Being Cat Supplement, 6-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Organic ingredients work together to help digestive tract health and support overall wellbeing.
- Contains probiotics, flaxseed and cranberry for a nutritious recipe.
- An easy way to add essential minerals, amino acids and micro nutrients to your cat’s daily diet.
- Easy to feed, this supplement can be combined with food or mixed with water.
- Formulated for kittens, adult and senior cats to improve health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Goodpet Digestive Enzymes Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$15.89Chewy Price$16.95List Price$15.10Autoship Price
- Resvantage Feline Longevity Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Van Beek Natural Sciences Synacore Digestive Support Cat Supplement, 30 count$32.95Chewy Price$33.60List Price
- VetOne Advita Probiotic Nutritional Cat Supplement, 30 count$24.47Chewy Price$23.25Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 2 count$39.99Chewy Price$44.95List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Lysine Plus Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 180 count$27.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price$25.65Autoship Price
- Duralactin Feline Capsules Cat Supplement, 60 count$15.58Chewy Price
- PetLab Co. Dental Formula Cat Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$25.46Chewy Price$24.19Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 6 count$89.99Chewy Price$99.95List Price$85.49Autoship Price
- CheckUp at Home Wellness Test Urine Testing for Cats$19.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Rx Vitamins Feline Minerals Powder Supplement for Cats, 227-g jar$20.50Chewy Price$22.00List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Felisyl Salmon Flavored Gel Immune Supplement for Cats, 5-oz tube$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Dried Kelp, Organic Flaxseed (source of omega fatty acids), Organic Cranberry...||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine HCI, Taurine, L-ascorbl-2-polyphosphate...||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine (Monohydrochloride), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Astragalus Root....||Active Ingredient: L-lysine., Inactive Ingredients: Artificial Sweetener, Citric Acid...||Active Ingredients: (Per Included Scoop) L-Lysinehydrochloride 500 mg., Inactive Ingredients: Brewer's Dried Yeast, Hydrolyzed Fish (Enzymatic)...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||First Aid, Immune Support, Respiratory Care||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support|
|Special Diet||Organic, Non-GMO||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Easy to give and they love it!
Mixed this easily with their can food. No problems trying to get them to eat it. We also use the dog Missing Link products, and really like them!
It's a great food topper, some of my dogs like it and some don't but I just add some salmon oil on top of it and they eat it right up.
None of my cats ever liked this
my cat initially brought this back up so I reduced the amount in her food. She does not like the kelp. She will gladly eat my Garden of Life Raw Fiber with probiotics - less flax and no kelp.
Great VDOE a non-finicky cat!
Has everything in it that I thought would be great for Loki, but my finicky cat won’t touch it! I’m going to try a teeny bit at a time to introduce it and see what happens.
While my cat will not eat this sprinkled directly on her wet food (she is definitely particular), I add some to her wet foods that I puree in a small food processor. I had to do this to get foods that helped her chronic constipation into a consistency that she would accept. Anyway, she is 12 years old and I have definitely noticed an improvement in her coat since adding this supplement. It also seems to help her digestive issues to some degree.
Missing Link Supplement
I have been giving this to my cat for several years, and I believe it helps calm his IBS.
I know Missing Link to be a phenomenal supplement line. I had used the Ultimate Feline mix in the past but it was unavailable. Unfortunately, my furry meows did not enjoy this blend and now a large portion of their wet food in the morning becomes dog chow.
Very Good Product!
The Missing Link dog and cat products are excellent. I adopted a 13 year old cat in March. Her coat was dry and brittle to the touch, She was diagnosed as morbid obese. I purchased this in May. Her coat is now soft shiny and her ginger colors are bursting in color. I have her on a portion control diet and she is losing weight. I also used the canine missing link for 16 yrs for my beloved dogs,who passed over the "Rainbow Bridge" earlier this year. I have nothing but praise for the products.
One CKD cat uses this. I liked the cranberry for prevention of UTIs; cranberry discourages bacteria cell adhesion and CKD cats have lowered immune response, hence a tendency toward UTIs. This also has probiotics to help w/digestion. Good stuff.
Great overall health
I've seen improvements in her skin flakiness, and she just got glowing reviews on the bloodwork from her vet visit. Even better than last years checkup. She doesn't mind the addition to her wet food at all. Good product and I like that it is organic too.