Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Real Turkey Pate Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free wet cat food.
- Real, deboned turkey is the #1 ingredient. This single-source, high-quality protein delivers important amino acids, vitamins and minerals to support healthy muscles and energy.
- Potato-free recipe made with zero artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Packed with antioxidants to support immunity, omega fatty acids for skin and coat health, plus added vitamins, minerals and taurine to support overall health and nutrition.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in their Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Real Chicken Pate Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5-oz, case of 24$57.12Chewy Price$62.16List Price$54.26Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Turkey Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$35.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Chicken Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$35.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Turkey & Giblets Dinner Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$26.15Chewy Price$37.99List Price$24.84Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Feline Rabbit Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Pate Real Turkey Recipe Natural Wet Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$38.12Chewy Price$38.16List Price$36.21Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Hearty Cuts in Gravy Indoor Shredded Chicken & Turkey Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$75.36Chewy Price$78.96List Price$71.59Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Organix Grain-Free Organic Chicken Recipe All Life Stages Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$45.12Chewy Price$52.56List Price$42.86Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Ultra Premium Chicken & Liver Pate Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$37.68Chewy Price$35.80Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Rabbit & Quail Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Organix Grain-Free Organic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe All Life Stages Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$40.32Chewy Price$52.56List Price$38.30Autoship Price
- Wellness Healthy Indulgence Morsels with Chicken & Salmon in Savory Sauce Grain-Free Wet Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Deboned Duck, Water for Processing, Natural Flavor...||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver...||Deboned Salmon, Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth...|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
159 Customer Reviews
Winnie loves this. We needed limited ingredients to weed out what was causing all her inching and especially her chin. Chicken is a no no for her and all he other foods are using chicken hearts or broth or chicken itself. This just uses all turkey. Next we are going to try the Duck.
Recipe changed? What's up?
Our cat *loved* this food. She's allergic to a lot of ingredients, so LID is the best for her and this was the only canned food she would scarf down. The latest shipment (from January 2022) looks so weird--a kind of rubbery texture. Now, she won't touch it!! Back to the drawing board I guess.
Quality has diminished
This product has been the only food my cats will eat, but I am determined to find something else. The quality has been inconsistent over the years and this last shipment looks horrible. It is a funny color on the sides - greenish - and looks to have shrunk inside the can. I regrettably will not repurchase.
Food is not edible
I fed my cats this food for years. Over the past 6 months or so the quality has become so poor I believe the food is not edible. It is green and the consistency is not ta all what it was. I gave Merrick several chances and have come to the conclusion I will never buy products from Merrick again.
My cat can't stomach anything else
I was having trouble finding this product from Merrick last month anywhere. So I had to switch for a short while. My cat was throwing up every night for a week till I was finally able to find it again. The day I switch back she was fine. Now I will keep this product on auto order.
Something is different
This food was out of stock for long time. I was patiently waiting for long time. But unfortunately when it finally back, something is different. I’m not sure if the recipe changed or what. I bought it for one of cats who used to love it but now refused to eat the new case I ordered this time. Now I am stuck with the rest 23 cans. Disappointing
Safe but tasteless
My cats need limited high protein. Non regenerative anemia being controlled with Merrick and RC limited dry Rabbit. The Merrick limited protein duck and salmon the best. This turkey is a zero. No taste or smell. The salmon is unavailable now from Chewy. Freely from another supplier rocks!
Dented and dirty cans
Merrick is seriously dropping the ball on quality. Every case has multiple dented cans. I even found some grime that could be wet food caked on the rim of the can. My cat really likes this flavor, but I’m going to have to start looking for a product from a company that cares about quality all around.
Knowing in years past the company and food was great. Not now as I had ordered a case of the cat food turkey and ended up throwing out almost the entire case due to dented cans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no more Merrick!!!!!!
Used to be good, went downhill & stayed that way
This used to be great food, good quality, and cats loved it. Unfortunately over time the cans got cheaper (dent easily, were already broke open, etc). Then the "formula" got cheaper (more filler, odd consistency, 50/50 good or bad batch). Overall this has went downhill and stayed that way for a long time now. Compare it to any other decent LID canned food and it's like night and day.